Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I got rid of my Xterra and got...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 01:50 PM

Cheapakake? Fresh out of college. Just got my corporate job. Left
my parents nest. Living in a very expnsive town. Just bought a brand new car (regardless of your opinion on the vehicle) Purchase all availabe options to protect my purchase. I dont see how ths adds up. I mean, I don't have to justify a damn thing to you. Good for you for being unhappy with my purchase. I'm sorry to see it upsets you this much. Hopefully you can move on with your life man, stfu.

Plz pm me if you feel compelled to continue. I will entertain your desire to be a
judgemental piece of **** for as long as your lil heart desires.

Last edited by mctavish11; 04-23-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:09 PM

You kinda scared me when I saw the first picture, but then I scrolled down and realized it was the wrapping (I read the text afterwards).

Congrats on the car, really cool.

Old 04-26-2010, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by tati25
You kinda scared me when I saw the first picture, but then I scrolled down and realized it was the wrapping (I read the text afterwards).

Congrats on the car, really cool.
Ya dude. White hood on black car. Eff that noise

Old 04-26-2010, 04:50 PM
6th Gear

Haven't chimed in yet, sad to see the X go but I'm sure you had good reasons. I'm not a huge fan on Subbies current styling but I do like the motors and drivetrains in them so good call on that one. I'm sure you'll like it and it will be what you need.

Old 04-27-2010, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by mctavish11
Ya dude. White hood on black car. Eff that noise
lol I can imagine the kind of attention you got test driving it with the wrapping.

P.S.: Not a dude

Old 04-27-2010, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by tati25
lol I can imagine the kind of attention you got test driving it with the wrapping.

P.S.: Not a dude
ya I got some looks. It still had the wrapping on the wheels as well.

Not a dude? Word. I'm from a small coastal town. In a very stereotypical fashion I use dude to speak in generalities. It's a term that, for me and my friends, has lost it's gender specifc designation

Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 PM

It was a bitter sweet decision. One nice thing in comparison, I just broke the car in, and on my trip home from my new town this weekend I got 28.5 hwy mileage. In the x I was lucky to get 17. That's a reason, not the reason.

Originally Posted by CAB509
Haven't chimed in yet, sad to see the X go but I'm sure you had good reasons. I'm not a huge fan on Subbies current styling but I do like the motors and drivetrains in them so good call on that one. I'm sure you'll like it and it will be what you need.

Last edited by mctavish11; 04-27-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by mctavish11
ya I got some looks. It still had the wrapping on the wheels as well.

Not a dude? Word. I'm from a small coastal town. In a very stereotypical fashion I use dude to speak in generalities. It's a term that, for me and my friends, has lost it's gender specifc designation

And how are the reactions to the car now that's unwrapped?