Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I got pulled over tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 08:25 AM
2nd Gear
Default I got pulled over tonight...

I was driving around town tongiht, in a residential area, and got pulled over by a female police officer. I did a "California" stop at the sign, and didn't signal. She was not running radar, so I didn't expect any cops around me. She was in front of me a ways down the road, and saw me do it. As soon as I was making the turn, I noticed her light bar. I drove a ways down the street, and she flicked on the lights.

When she came up to the door, she asked me if I knew what I did wrong, and I told her exactly. She told me that I was speeding in a residential area, but I knew in the back of my mind that she wasn't running radar, and I would bring that up if I had too. Luckly, she just took my license and checked for warrants etc etc. She came back, and said that she just got a "call", and needed to leave. She reminded me to stop and signal at all of the signs. She then winked at me, and said "By the way, I like the car, drive safe".

Yes Ma'am!!!

I couldn't help but crack a smile when she left...

Old 02-06-2006, 02:58 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: I got pulled over tonight...

shoulda banged her

Old 02-06-2006, 03:11 PM
4th Gear

lol. nice. yes, he should have.

Remember that next time, comrade.

Old 02-06-2006, 03:32 PM

I've had a couple of those. Always nice to get off the hook. This one time I got pulled over for speeding like whoa. He asked me if I knew how fast I was going and why. Gave him some BS answer. Little did I know my insurance card expired the day before and I forgot to replace it. He gave me a 30$ fine for that and thats all I got. Pretty good compared to a speeding ticket and points.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 99a4audi

shoulda banged her
lol

Old 02-07-2006, 06:20 AM
5th Gear

Lol, I got pulled over the other night too, it was snowing and me and a friend went out to play in the snow with my a4 and ended up getting pulled over twice within 10 mins, first it was fro speeding like 3 over, lol and the cop pulled me over and lectured me telling me that my little sports car probably wouldn’t fare well I the snow and that I didn’t even have snow tires, then I had to correct him and remind him it was all wheel drive and it had brand new Dunlop wintersport m3's.... he told me to take it easy and left...... I then proceeded to drive around for a while and ended up in a parking lot doing donuts, nothing big just a few and it was totally safe, no cars no poles and the lot was HUGE, I guess he went off and hid somewhere because lo and behold he came after me as I was pulling back in to my buildings parking lot, I then got another long lecture about how unsafe that was and all that jazz, and again he let me off with a warning which was actually really cool...... I know this is sort of jacking the forum but i had to tell my little story

Old 02-07-2006, 12:51 PM
2nd Gear

Heh, well, sounds like he was just trying to "educate" you. LOL, I'm sure the guy played in the snow back in his day too. You should have asked him if he had winter tires on his Crown Vic, and if he wanted to join you.

Old 02-09-2006, 02:23 AM
4th Gear

Why cant i get a female cop to pull me over?[>:]

Old 02-09-2006, 12:53 PM
2nd Gear

was she hot?

Old 02-09-2006, 05:22 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

Why cant i get a female cop to pull me over?[>:]
And why can't I get a hot female cop to "pull me off"?

Quick Reply: I got pulled over tonight...