Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I fecking wasted. won 11 games of beer pong...

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 06:38 AM
3rd Gear
Default I fecking wasted. won 11 games of beer pong...

yup im wasted and my car is a total peace.. im in a shitty mood and i got rather drunk.. my friends got me hammered then drove me home.. so here I am drunk pissed and with no ont to play with my ***** becasue my GF is in MA at her apartment.. how bad is this night..

Old 01-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 01-13-2007, 06:41 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: I fecking wasted. won 11 games of beer pong...

dude that sucks that your GF is gonee.... im ****** wastred toooo....

Old 01-13-2007, 06:51 AM
3rd Gear

im more pissed that my car is a peace of **** and need a new head
im mad as hell.. I even got into a little fight with a close friend over nothing thats why I told my boys to bring me home becuace i was acting like a fuucking tool.. I almost swung on one of my best friends.. i never get that mad..

Old 01-13-2007, 06:58 AM
5th Gear

DUde Id be so ******* pissed man Id go give that guys a piece of your mind....... I cant believe anoyone could lie like that and seell aa car

Old 01-13-2007, 07:12 AM
3rd Gear

blah.. im going to deleat all my post now.. i dont want a pissing war i sent him an email he knows how I feel..

Old 01-13-2007, 07:19 AM
2nd Gear

beat him into a bloody pulp I say ...

Old 01-13-2007, 07:23 AM
3rd Gear

nah, not worth it.. just leave it alone.. im pissed, i dont need nor want things to get out of hand..i should never have posted anything about it, its just a messed up situation, hard to form an opinion even after all the facts are rather clear.. the seller has been rather up fron with me so its so hard to pass judgment even after i saw the leakdown..and heard it for myself.. i dont know.. im going to go to bed and wake up in the am maybe things will get better...

Old 01-13-2007, 07:25 AM
2nd Gear

didn't mean notin by it i'm "slightly tipsy" too ... so i just ran my mouth

Old 01-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Site Moderator

Morning Bravo.. Hows the head feeling? *****? All im gunna say (as said before)is that when someone is wrong, and especially due to lying, it should be exploited. Not only does it make you feel better to get it out and talk about it, it makes the evil do-er feel this big. So maybe possibly they wont do it again in the future. I know its a huge pain in the *** and is something you dont want to deal with or talk about, but **** happens and in the end you are the better person, the one who revived this poor engine passed along to you as otherwise, and are gunna be on top with a good tale to tell. No biggy dude. The first natural step in any situation like that (shock, dissapointment, being deceived)is to remove yourself, possibly get intoxicated/hit bottom low, and then make your way back up top. It may cost a few bucks, but I know that youve learned a hellufalot from the experience and you are a hellufalot smarter now because of it. While someone probably deserves an *** beating, like you said, its just not worth it because in the end, they will get their *** handed to them in some other way. Amen, fix the engine, rock it out, have the pimpest StageIII around and say goodbye to Rossie Palms and hello to your fine *** g/f... Life is feeling pretty good at that point huh?

<---(Motivational speaker for the severly intoxicated/sexually frustrated)

Quick Reply: I fecking wasted. won 11 games of beer pong...