Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I dont get it?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Site Moderator
Default I dont get it?

Not really trying to pick on people or start a rant.. but why do some members have eagle talons, mustangs, saabs, hondas, etc. in their signature pic??? what is the point? if you own an audi represent it! At least badluckaudi puts a pic of his old audi in his sig with his truck that he owns now. Maybe im curious, do you people not own audis? Saving up for one and representing what you have currently? Speak up!

Old 02-12-2007, 08:51 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: I dont get it?

You were not brought upon thisworld to "Get It" Mr Burton...

Old 02-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Site Moderator

nice.. always makes my day when I can use a quote from a lame movie too.
Let me rephrase...
I dont understand

Old 02-12-2007, 08:59 PM
5th Gear

I had to rep the Audi... I LOVE IT and always will..... actually I was just thinking about mine all weekend reminising with a friend on the drive home about how we both missed the audi.... but I love my truck too so its gotta be there too, cuz its the new baby.... but the audi will always hold a special place in my heart ..... and when I get outa school, and have money to play with, there will be another, probably another 99.5 with a Bt or a 01 S4

Old 02-12-2007, 10:31 PM
2nd Gear

well the honda in my pic is my fake audi. when i make enough money @ mcdonalds to buy a real audi i will rep it! don't you think i have made my honda look like an audi?

Old 02-12-2007, 10:32 PM
2nd Gear

j/k, maybe people just love their audi but the car in their sig is their toy car, a car they have taken many pics of, maybe it is modded like crazy. maybe their audi is a dd. who knows, to each his own

Old 02-13-2007, 02:20 AM
3rd Gear

i dont you have a very good point.. my late audi was my favorite car so far that i have owned.. this audi not so much, or atleast right now.. since i lost my part-time job the expense of owning an audi is killing me, going to have to park her and drive my truck till i can do the head work, timing belt and have a new CHRA put in the turbo.. so sometimes i can see why people need another car..lol im looking at like 2k worth of work and i really should try and manage another 1500 to do the bottom end at that point as well but i dont see how any of its going to get done.. really only have the money to do the timing belt right now..

Old 02-13-2007, 02:44 AM

I may own an Audi, but I love to make fun of hondas, what can I say?....I am obviously not trying to represent the car below as my own....If that was my car, I wouldn't be typing right now, because I would be living in the ghetto and my neighbor would have already stolen my computer...haha

no offense meant to any honda owners (my main focus is strictly ricers)

Old 02-13-2007, 02:47 AM
Zombie Defense Force

My bad
Audi FTMFW

Old 02-13-2007, 03:01 AM
Site Moderator

Thanks for the clarification.. Why dont you create an Audi/Evo sig for yourself Jeff?

Quick Reply: I dont get it?