Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I am so sick of..

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 04:54 AM
Administrator
Default I am so sick of..

These stupid people that come on here and post ads, for click here, and get this.. i seriously wish we could track these people down and make them pay for it.. what do you guys think?

Old 03-27-2006, 05:02 AM
Default RE: I am so sick of..

I agree completely. We should find a way to track them down. Ask them random questions that could give away there location. What could we do to get revenge on something so annoying?

Old 03-27-2006, 05:02 AM
Administrator

i am sick of those also[:@][:@][:@]

Old 03-27-2006, 05:04 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ahh u mustve seen the dumb thread that came up a sec ago LOL...

dont they have to submit actual e-mail addresses? doesnt that deter those kooks?

Old 03-27-2006, 05:21 AM
5th Gear

There is a way to track them if you can get there IP and then figure out who their providor is and get ahold of the provider and tell them there causing ****.....

Old 03-27-2006, 05:43 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

There is a way to track them if you can get there IP and then figure out who their providor is and get ahold of the provider and tell them there causing ****.....
too bad they prolly know this right? a simple router would get rid of that possibilty .. or is there away
around that?

Old 03-27-2006, 05:56 AM
2nd Gear

You can use a proxy server to hide your actual IP. It's still traceable, just not worth the effort really. And even if you did track down their provider, they're not really doing anything wrong, just being irritating, which in itself isn't really going to matter much to the provider.

And to activate, you do have to provide a genuine e-mail, but I could have 20 genuine e-mails in about 20 minutes with a quick trip to MSN.com and HotMail or Yahoo.com. You could put a block on any e-mail from those types of providers as a way to block spam, I've seen other forums do it, but that seems like a lot of work when all a mod has to do is click "delete" for the spam thread.

Old 03-27-2006, 03:26 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

These stupid people that come on here and post ads, for click here, and get this.. i seriously wish we could track these people down and make them pay for it.. what do you guys think?
atleast I don't go that far

If i do anything I kinda stick it into a related topic instead of blatantly advertising

Old 03-27-2006, 06:10 PM
3rd Gear

Hey Audi Lovers,

Check out my new website at: www.bigwanger.com where you can find the most powerful ***** enhancement product on the market!
For just $499.95 you too can have a huge 10" dong like me! Just take one tablet, twice a day for only 5 days, and in less than one week you will have a wanger the size of the Eiffel Tower.

Visit www.bigwanger.com and get your secret formula now!

Old 03-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Senior Administrator

Well, I clicked the link, 'cuz, I figure, with what I'm already packin, another 10" will give me 30", and I've always wanted to jumprope wit my Brain, but, nothing happened[:@], I dint get teh website[&o]

Quick Reply: I am so sick of..