Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I am the driking team biatch!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 05:21 AM
3rd Gear
Default I am the driking team biatch!!!!!

yea im wasted, and im headed to some girls house to go in her pool.. LOOKOUT!!! i dont really even know **** chick.. should be interesiting..

Old 07-28-2006, 05:47 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: I am the driking team biatch!!!!!

Get in her wat? - is that wat u call it ova there now a ' Pool '
Rite
Hehe

Old 07-28-2006, 02:55 PM
4th Gear

Sir. you are in direct violation of the official drinking team code of procedural posting chapter 41.9, you will now be hanged for your crime.

Old 07-28-2006, 02:59 PM
2nd Gear

n00bs can't be the head of the drunk team anyway!

Old 07-28-2006, 03:00 PM
3rd Gear

and just what rule did i break.. not familiar with 41.9.. and if you plan to hang me, make sure you come heavy..
ORIGINAL: flyboy

Sir. you are in direct violation of the official drinking team code of procedural posting chapter 41.9, you will now be hanged for your crime.

Old 07-28-2006, 03:10 PM
4th Gear

ruel 1242 in subsection 7 of chapter 41.9 says that no one with under 1000 posts can recreate a drunk team thread one they are a member of the original. exceptions include you were to drunk to find the original drunk teem thread, you were getting head and didn't have the testicular fortitude to go looking for the drunk teem thread (shaky hands), Or after exustive search thought atleast 478 pages of the OT forums, you still didn;t manage to find the origingal drunk teem thread,

Your trial date has been set for the fifth day of january, 2170. You had better be there.

Old 07-28-2006, 04:01 PM
3rd Gear

well the drunk team and the drinking team could actually be two differnt Entities, I formally apologize if I have caused any grief, I have been a member and a leader of my chapter of the “drinking team” for the past year and under guidelines set forth by my predecessor who is now my second in command I have a right to proclaim said leadership in any social setting. There for under rule 69 in subsection 8 of chapter 11.5 I am not obligated or responsible for any violations committed while under the influence.

Old 07-28-2006, 04:24 PM

OK, so now tell us how was the "swim"?

Old 07-28-2006, 04:36 PM
3rd Gear

well there were three of them and two of us, meaning three girls two guys.. they all got naked.. I made out with the girl i was dancing all night while we were in the pool, we were all kind of loud, and at my friend ashleys house, her dad came outside and well all the girls where nude in the pool, well ashey was not, one girl was naked because she was not wearing any panites and didnt want to mess up her bra, and the other one had on boy shorts.. (I love boy shorts. ) her dad was funny.. he was like you drunk Fucs have two choices, lower your voices and then he said my name and looked right at me.. or go home and go to bed.. we got out of the pool i brought the two girls home and drove back to my house.. nothing all that great happend it was just so hot out and so hot in the bar we needed to cool off.. I let my friend drive m audi home (he has a stock one) i had to much to drink and he didnt so he drove home. it was nice being in the passenger seat, the car feels rather quick..

Old 07-28-2006, 04:41 PM
2nd Gear

As Official Grand Poobah of the "Unofficial Audi Forums Official Revised Statutes And Conduct Procedure Enforcement Board Under Direction Of The Central Unofficial Audi Forums Official Congress" (hereafter referred to as "UAFORSACPEBUDOTCUAFOC"), I'm going to have to direct you to cease and desist all actions which you deem allowable under R69-8-11.5, as both the "Official Mitigation Group" and the "Regulated Official Forum Legislature" have determined R69-8-11.5 to be unconstitutional. Failure to comply will result in action taken by the UAFORSACPEBUDOTCUAFOC, including but not limited to UAFORSACPEBUDOTCUAFOC members posting pictures of your car with a fat bird PhotoShopped into the driver's seat, pictures of your head PSed onto bum's bodies, giving APG96 access to your AOL screenname, requesting Sadize and Kelly to make inappropriate and derisive comments regarding your manhood, and a severe written reprimand as is fitting, generally a seven paragraph uber-flame. UAFORSACPEBUDOTCUAFOC reserves the right to call off this action at any time, though UAFORSACPEBUDOTCUAFOC may reinstate said action anytime afterwards, even without cause. UAFORSACPEBUDOTCUAFOC would prefer to not have to initiate these proceedings, as budget cuts down to only 17 trillion per quarter (thanks RedGoat, thanks a lot!) have already stretched our resources thin.

Regards,

The UAFORSACPEBUDOTCUAFOC Team.

Quick Reply: I am the driking team biatch!!!!!