Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hussein Obama?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 06:14 PM
4th Gear

Here, I wish I could give you the number of an old Army buddy of mine (he's now a civilian in the Army Corps of Engineers - attained the rank of Colonel before retiring in 2004).

We sat down a couple of years back - happen to be in the area because of the local dam issue and he laid out all the stories and debunked all the myths about building collapse, pressure, tensile strengths, fire retardants, stress points, etc about 9/11.

It all made sense.

But what he did point out about all these theories is kind of like how we saw the Moon. For centuries there were all kinds of ideas to it's composition, weight, diameter, etc. Until a probe landed successfully, then we knew more.

All these videos are like those observations of the Moon. From every perspective it looks like something else than what it is.

He once saw a dam in Italy explode. It was reinforced concrete with all kinds of safety features built some time ago. He said the way it exploded you swore it was sabotaged. That some espionage was behind its failure. Loacl authorities were on a witch hunt to find who did it. Like a dozen of so killed from the water onslaught.

Sabotage? Not the case.

The method they used to build it was faulty allowing the side that held back the water to crack and dissolve - he had a technical term for it - and the outer side was hardened. The building of pressure made it blow like a cork. Pieces of the dam were found up to 2 miles away!

So no sabotage or explosives were used.

All what happened, happened like it was explained. No thermite explosives. No specially equipt military planes. No tons of C4 explosives. No massive conspiracy.

Just a few fanatics with a hard-on to give America a black eye - just happened that their plan was one that exceeded their expectations. That and the unforgiving law of gravity is what pulled down the Towers.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:14 PM

Anyone who judges someone based on their name is ignorant. Period.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:29 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by LoveMePlease
Anyone who judges someone based on their name is ignorant. Period.
ditto

Old 10-09-2008, 04:56 PM
4th Gear

Agreed. I once had a dog named Gary and he really acted more like a George or Frank.....