Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hussein Obama?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 01:25 AM
5th Gear

well his famous line is "obama's mama" in a deep obnoxious loud voice.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:31 AM

^ that was a little anoying......But I like the fact that even a black man doesn't like Osama....

Old 10-08-2008, 02:05 AM
1st Gear

yea, your right, it was only John Wilkes Booth that killed lincoln, don't trust that mccain ******...god you are an idiot...

Old 10-08-2008, 02:46 AM
4th Gear

Aye carumbah this sheet gets deep with the name calling and innuendos.

First off the garment Obama is wearing is traditional Kenyan garments - not muslim.

Second, McCain can't even muster the diginty to look at his opponent in the first debate - then refers to a fellow Senator as "that one" seems rather unpresidential.

Third - show me a link ( a credible link ) showing this 38 cents claim.

What ever happened to debating facts - not name calling. As for Obama not being "raised American" look again. Obama lived abroad because of his mother (someone, if you read her bio you might actually like - she was an interesting and caring woman) but moved back to Hawaii (yes, that is a state by the way) to attend high school. Then went off to college.

The only reason he came back was because his mother's work made her travel a great deal and he wanted stability so he moved in with his grandmother.

The biography is out there you just have to look.

As for assuming crap due to your name - my last name is Rosenberger - it's German - not Jewish (Rosenberg or Rosenburg usually is - so it's a common mistake). No harm no foul - or so I thought until I ran into a redneck anti-semite NCO at Ft Knox, Kentucky.

All that was missing from this corncob was the sheet over the head - but he hated me with a passion I still to this day cannot phathom. Regardless of whatever I said (even showed him a copy of my Roman Catholic baptismal - didn't mean sheet to that peckerhead) he gave me crap all down the line - fortunately he wasn't my direct superior, but there were times I fell under his command and I caught hell.

But as Niche said, whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Last edited by Palindari™; 10-08-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:52 AM

How many recent Presidents actually did what they prommised per their debates........

Osama does dirty tactics also

Lately with the way the debates are going, were screwed either way.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:11 AM
4th Gear

McCain in the McMembrane is looking more desperate lately.

But honestly, whomever wins has a sheet pile to clean up thanks to the Bush Admin.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:22 AM

I really dont have an answer for that one. But yes theres alot of pieces to pick up and just think....that *** Bush gets paid for the rest of his life cuz he was a president

Old 10-08-2008, 05:08 AM
4th Gear

Washington needs a great big enema all around.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:35 AM
1st Gear

I just hope that these small time debates actually spark some fire under some A**es so they get out there and vote!

I wont be shy about it I do believe that as a country if we make Obama president we are showing the rest of the world that we are ready to make changes. Not another Bush clone, this guy is ancient when it comes to his plans/ideas for OUR FUTURE. McCain has about 4 more good years then hes done. I say lets get the ball rolling for change, Hell I hope we have a woman president next.

I feel that in some sick funked up way we made ourselves the "World Police" if we take that responsibility and we fight for "freedom" then lets help those in need like the people experiencing genocide in Darfur.

Just some change for thought.
Lets hope that these Adult Discussions wont leave bad feelings amongst each other as U.S. citizens but more importantly as auto enthusiasts.lol.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 AM
6th Gear

ha proof, watch this and be amazed.

Quick Reply: Hussein Obama?