Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

huge smile on my face

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 11:43 AM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: huge smile on my face

it's going to take more than a chip to take the RSX :P, then your just going to make yourself look like a dumbass infront of the girl... Save the racing for the BT and engine swap cars and just cruise with the comfort that is your fatass slow car :P

Old 10-04-2007, 03:09 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Leifer

I'm jealous, it's a sausagefest where I work. But there's some bangin' hot chicks that come in. In about two months, I'm going to have my A4 tuned so hard girls will throw their vaginas at me like no other <3

Haha yeah that's probably too optimistic, but we all have big dreams for our A4's right?
LMFAO over and over!

Sounds like audis aren't the only things you're dreaming of..........

Old 10-04-2007, 03:18 PM
1st Gear

lol.... and tell her this "one" shift even more smoother than you've just tried.

ORIGINAL: hiwords

well y don't u tell her this " be with me baby and u can drive this "audi" (looks down) all u want" lol and i hope u got the 1.8t cuz the 2.8 won't cut it lol

Old 10-04-2007, 07:52 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: kchao2000

lol.... and tell her this "one" shift even more smoother than you've just tried.
I'm sorry, is that english?

Old 10-04-2007, 08:02 PM
2nd Gear

haha yeah that makes no sense. i kinda hate how all the girls i chill with say my car is 'cute' if i wanted a 'cute' car i woulda gotten a celica. its all good though w/e they wanna call it their still talkin bout my ride and not the civics im usually parked next too that dump the value of my car into there stripped rice rockets. just be glad we can take the girls home in comfort...not a civic.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:21 PM
4th Gear

Yea chicks love the b5. This one girl damn near straddled the hood one time.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:32 PM
dan
2nd Gear

Well they think it's cute... it's stock looking right? You want them to stop saying it, change it :P

I tend to get "holy crap that looks mean as hell" "that is pure sex" stuff along those lines but I havent gotten "cute" since it looked stock

Old 10-04-2007, 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: 01afour

haha yeah that makes no sense. i kinda hate how all the girls i chill with say my car is 'cute' if i wanted a 'cute' car i woulda gotten a celica. its all good though w/e they wanna call it their still talkin bout my ride and not the civics im usually parked next too that dump the value of my car into there stripped rice rockets. just be glad we can take the girls home in comfort...not a civic.
Your car is cute until you mod it and make it look ferocious. Cosmetics come second, though, at least chip + DV + intake + exhaust before you get any body kits, rims, or tints.

Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 AM
2nd Gear

Where are you guys finding girls that actually get moist over your car? High school?

Old 10-05-2007, 10:43 AM
3rd Gear

Well maybe the chick now thinks you have style over a junk rsx. Chip it, exhaust it, and when her bf gets jealous and wants to race you, say...

" sorry, i dont race ricers, i just bang their girlfriends!"

Quick Reply: huge smile on my face