Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How's Your Day?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Tech Guru

It should be in packets. It's a fizzing powder. It tastes kind of crappy but it gives you a decent boost.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Administrator

^ Those Emergen-C stuff kinda worked! Gave me some boost and I didn't feel as shitty after I took it.

I'm gonna start taking those when I'm about to get sick (I usually feel it).
Thanks again man!

So far today is a 7/10. Caught up on some sleep, woke up earlier than usual and about to start the day. Gonna take it easier than most since I just got better. Still coughing a lot but it's all good. At least no more fever.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:44 AM
Administrator

I'm giving today a 8/10. Got to see some old friends and hung out for a little. Caught up on some stories.

Tomorrow should be another good day. Looking forward to it. I'm just glad I got a little better from the darn sickness. I hate being effing sick.

Old 11-08-2009, 01:01 PM
5th Gear

Its a little over 60° today, not a cloud in the sky, and as soon as I get done F'ing around on the computer, I get to punch in and do a couple hrs of work. 5/10

Friday night was more like a 9/10. Went to a local concert, music was great but it was slim pickings when it came to single girls. Then like a sign from God, the crowd opened up and there stood this chick with ink from her shoulder to her elbow, standing alone with an almost empty beer. I went over, made some jokes, bought her a beer. She told me she was pissed that her uncle wasn't playing. Guess he was a stand-in bassist for one of the bands, and has in the past toured with Lita Ford.
She also rides a motorcycle, and we had a decent conversation about how 2-stroke quads are more fun than thumpers. Got her number, been resisting the urge to call. Must not act tooo interested!

Old 11-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Tech Guru

Call her naow!!! O and 4 strokes are better.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Administrator

So how long are you planning to wait?

Monday is back. So far it's a 7/10. We'll see if it gets better tonight.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Not a bad day at all today. A little chilly but it's all good.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM

^Im glad you changed your sig from the Twilight photo

My valve cover is leaking oil like a ****, came home from work to change it and there was an accident that shutdown the freeway. I saw a car that was completely wrecked with the drivewrs side door removed and blood covering the airbag. It was a morbid scene. Took me about an 30 minutes to go one mile to my house.

Plan on reading some of this book on Buddhism, then back to work to check on our experiment.

pi/10

Old 11-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Administrator

^ Why you gotta hate on the Twilight sig?

It must be a horrible sight to see an accident like that.

The weather just got better. It's actually the perfect weather right now as it's in the low 70's.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 PM
5th Gear

booo.

sent her a text monday night saying I had fun friday night, and telling her I'd like to meet her for drinks or something sometime soon.

she responded back 'yeah, for sure. Im down to be friends and chill'.

I have friends. What I don't have is sex. Are you down for sex? I don't even want your number unless you are.

3/10

Working OT tonight. $$/10