Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to waste time

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Default How to waste time

Okay i have to work from 8 am to 11pm tonigh, what can i do to waste time in front of my computer. i have a few games already installed and there is a webblocker on my network that prevents the **** (except the money soft core stuff here on af). any ideas apreciated

Old 08-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: How to waste time

Write a book...

Use Excel to have your computer compute PI to the 1,000,000,000th decimal, watch while it thinks...

Using ONLY powerpoint ans MSPaint, design a UltraUber-cool AF logo, or two, or three-hundred... Post them ALL...

Change ALL your passwords to a series of random numbers/letters but DON'T write tyhem down. Try to guess what they are after lunch...

Hold a piece of paper up to the fromt of your Monitor (more on that, next), hit "print screen." TryN figure out WHY it won't print what you held up to the screen...

Determine if your Monitor *really* is, and who, exactly, is "monitoring" you...

Google EVERYONE you've EVER met, save ALL references to a folder on your desktop...

Write ANOTHER book...

Logoff and go home...

Old 08-12-2005, 03:09 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Write a book...

Use Excel to have your computer compute PI to the 1,000,000,000th decimal, watch while it thinks...

Using ONLY powerpoint ans MSPaint, design a UltraUber-cool AF logo, or two, or three-hundred... Post them ALL...

Change ALL your passwords to a series of random numbers/letters but DON'T write tyhem down. Try to guess what they are after lunch...

Hold a piece of paper up to the fromt of your Monitor (more on that, next), hit "print screen." TryN figure out WHY it won't print what you held up to the screen...

Determine if your Monitor *really* is, and who, exactly, is "monitoring" you...

Google EVERYONE you've EVER met, save ALL references to a folder on your desktop...

Write ANOTHER book...

Logoff and go home...

LMFAO. you have serious issues.

Old 08-12-2005, 03:29 PM
2nd Gear

...make a cardomain page!

Old 08-12-2005, 04:25 PM

lol. that is good, and youve got to be sick. i hope that took you a while to write. but im still bored and stuck here.

Old 08-12-2005, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

Go on collegehumor.com and play the game ***** and Walls, you'll have to search for it, it's stupid but really addicting lol

Old 08-12-2005, 05:44 PM
1st Gear

quiff dot com i think gets past web blocker, and it used to have a hot chick on there. Heli attack three on miniclip.com is great to

Old 08-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: rayveedub

lol. that is good, and youve got to be sick. i hope that took you a while to write. but im still bored and stuck here.
Nope, two minutes, tops!

I do have issues but my insurance doesn't cover psych visits, so, as far as everyones' concerned, I'm perfectly sane... As long as teh voices keep chanting HAPPY songs, that is...[8D]

Id'a thought my AV wudda been a dead giveaway...

Old 08-12-2005, 11:24 PM
1st Gear

Look up *pimp* audis on craigslist? http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/89978302.html

Old 08-12-2005, 11:43 PM
2nd Gear

apply for a spot:

http://us.beautifulpeople.net/main_light.asp

[sm=drooldude.gif]

Quick Reply: How to waste time