Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How retarded can you be?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 01:35 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: How retarded can you be?

HAHA. I want to do that. thats sweet. HAHAHA.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:38 AM
3rd Gear

It's amazing to me when people think being a dick to the person that has absolutely ALL of the power in a situation will help them get what they want. I mean, this douche is ONE customer for one of the top telecom heavyweights in the world. He is an angry cat yowling at the complacent tread of a Sherman. What is he thinking?

I love being in the position of power in this kind of situation. He can be as big a dick as he can, but in the end, all the possible outcomes are under your control. You can simply take his money and disconnect his DSL, and he can do nothing but be a dick over the phone to you. I can completely understand why you were loving it. I would love it too.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:53 AM
4th Gear

exactly... absolutely true.

the other thing that kinda puzzled me was this. i worked it into the call somehow... but i basically read to him his entire billing address. ok, so here I am... reading you your billing address, including apartment number and zipcode... have your first, last name and middle initial, as well as having access to your username and password which gives me access to your e-mail and ALL your billing information. basically... I can have all your information...i mean ALL, in a matter of 5 minutes. I simply pointed that out to him (not in a threatening way obviously... not anything he actually picked up i guess) that i knew EVERYTHING about him... and he knew my first name. now, here's a guy who's.. clearly not right... just... not right, so he's WELL aware that there are some people in the world that are nuts... how does he know I'm not?

i mean... i have the power to do absolutely anything to you i want... anything... and you're f*cking with me? not like i'd really do anything... but do these kinda things not go through people's heads?

Old 01-02-2006, 03:57 AM
4th Gear

He had short mans sendrom. all else goes out the window.