Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How retarded can you be?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 05:30 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: How retarded can you be?

well thats gay.

Old 12-31-2005, 05:31 AM
Administrator

im so excited about it though, i cant sleep some nights..

Old 12-31-2005, 05:31 AM
Senior Administrator

don't know how far back their system tracks tickets but i bet if i gave him my mac(arroni&cheese) addy, and it went back far enough he cud tell me whether or not the tech that helped thought was a di<& or not... Doubt it goes back THAT far, though, AND, it was a joke[&:]

Old 12-31-2005, 09:04 PM

Though you did actually lie when you said you were running the line test when your computer crashed...

In such situations when I was working tech support, I'd actually tell them my computer crashed, this was going to take a minute to reboot.

I had one of the highest CSat ratings in the center. I'd never follow procedure, but my results indicated they couldn't do anything to me! :-)

NTM

Old 01-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Administrator

i dont think that would be considered a lie.. he was still in the process of running a line test.. it just took more steps than he had planned on

Old 01-02-2006, 12:01 AM
4th Gear

You got a good head on you. If it were me i probably would have started griting my teeth and started swearing.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:51 AM
5th Gear

Haha yeah call center work is great eh? I used to work for OnStar... good God... some really classy people "mashing" their OnStar buttons in their shiney new pick-up trucks... Seriously... that job made me hate people... I mean people in general... and I was a pretty cynical bastard before I worked there.

But yes... I know what you mean... I absolutely loved it when I got a real asshat on the phone... really changes the pace! And it's funny, because I was the same way... I just stayed calm... wen't over usual stuff that I knew wouldn't help the ignorant bastard, but it was in policy and procedure to try it if it might help... haha my goal was to make them disconnect... but never doing anything wrong. I'd always tell the supervisor after the call... and I sometimes listened in on the call (they were ALL recorded) afterwards, and we both had a good laugh.

Good times... in a normally sh!tty job.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:03 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

don't know how far back their system tracks tickets but i bet if i gave him my mac(arroni&cheese) addy, and it went back far enough he cud tell me whether or not the tech that helped thought was a di<& or not... Doubt it goes back THAT far, though, AND, it was a joke[&:]
what's your DSL telephone number?

Old 01-02-2006, 01:05 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Manic Moran

Though you did actually lie when you said you were running the line test when your computer crashed...

In such situations when I was working tech support, I'd actually tell them my computer crashed, this was going to take a minute to reboot.

I had one of the highest CSat ratings in the center. I'd never follow procedure, but my results indicated they couldn't do anything to me! :-)

NTM
you really don't have to tell the cx anything... just to hold. i usually do... however, this guy was a dick... and complaining about how we had such 'inferior service'. feeding the fire with 'the verizon tech agents computer crashed'... wasn't a good idea.

i also hold a 99.7% quality rating

Old 01-02-2006, 01:06 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Haha yeah call center work is great eh? I used to work for OnStar... good God... some really classy people "mashing" their OnStar buttons in their shiney new pick-up trucks... Seriously... that job made me hate people... I mean people in general... and I was a pretty cynical bastard before I worked there.

But yes... I know what you mean... I absolutely loved it when I got a real asshat on the phone... really changes the pace! And it's funny, because I was the same way... I just stayed calm... wen't over usual stuff that I knew wouldn't help the ignorant bastard, but it was in policy and procedure to try it if it might help... haha my goal was to make them disconnect... but never doing anything wrong. I'd always tell the supervisor after the call... and I sometimes listened in on the call (they were ALL recorded) afterwards, and we both had a good laugh.

Good times... in a normally sh!tty job.
working DSL means playing with phone lines. in most cases i can usually get them to unplug the phone if i want them to... they're really that stupid.

Quick Reply: How retarded can you be?