Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How retarded can you be?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 05:24 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: How retarded can you be?

yep lol howd u know it was out of warranty? no just running that modem thru comp firewall...why?

--E

Old 12-30-2005, 05:29 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

wow... I can't imagine how you could stay cool through that. I would literally be reaching through the phone cord and ripping his throat out, screaming in his ears, "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?". I guess thats why I don't work in that field.
you have NOOO idea how much i wanted to flip.. hard. but honestly, thing is... it's more fun, and more trying on them to keep your composure. you eventually develop a veeery condescending tone... that still sounds like you're caring. it's almost a puzzled tone, it works. they can NEVER say anything about you being an ***... they have no basis to do so... but they KNOW you're being condescending. it's sooo much more fun than flipping on them. and quite honestly, if i flipped on this guy... all i'd get is smiles on his end...
he wasn't smileing

oh... wanna hear the best part?
even if he DOES fight to keep his DSL... he's going to be calling in about the same issue soon. remember the whole "i can do my job... but not fix your issue"? yeah... about that...

he'd have to FIGHT for it though. if that call was recorded... no chance, he's gone.

it's a really really nice system, and i give huge kudos to verizon for it. treat our employees like ****? bye... you're 1 out of 1342432423 customers... **** off. normally, you don't expect big companies to care... btu they don't fool around. what makes it even better, is i don't directly work for verizon, we're contracted. so it's basically "treat our contracted agent like ****? bye."

luckily... we don't have people in our face... they'd have to cross the border. verizon is only in the states, i'm in canada
we haaave had bomb threats thouhg. perspective people... perspective.

Old 12-30-2005, 05:30 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

thats pretty sad man, you can remember that stuff.
ahahaa, it had written it to a friend 30 mins after that call, it was the second last call of the day.

Old 12-30-2005, 05:31 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: a4autocrossr

yep lol howd u know it was out of warranty? no just running that modem thru comp firewall...why?

--E
i know this ****
if you ever do get a router, get linksys. we only support linksys. big pain if you get something else... and we hvae to provide you with the information for the router manufacturer to configure your router with.

you in the east or west?

Old 12-30-2005, 05:32 AM
4th Gear

very true, I do that in alot of conversations, but for fun, and they know I'm dickin with them

Old 12-30-2005, 05:34 AM
4th Gear

soo much fun. on irate calls... i make the decision.. escelate their temper and leave them confused as to how i did it... or resolve their issue... and take pride in customer service.

Old 12-30-2005, 05:35 AM
4th Gear

dude what is it with you and your stick figgurs. and what did you do with the dimond one, can you send that to me.

Old 12-30-2005, 05:39 AM
4th Gear

yup

i'll just host it instead of sending

and the stick figgurs are ****** money

Old 12-30-2005, 05:43 AM
4th Gear

Ok, how do I get it on my Av.

Old 12-30-2005, 05:45 AM

Im trying to run a linksys with one dell wired and two vaios wirelessly.. always crashing... gotta unplug it all and let it reset. A bitch to do. Any suggestions? Better way around it. The routers are hard to get wired on Verizon. Very quick when its up and running.

Quick Reply: How retarded can you be?