Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How old is everyone???

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Administrator
Default RE: How old is everyone???

wow... i never knew

Old 07-04-2005, 03:56 PM

22 years of age.

Old 07-04-2005, 05:34 PM

Old 07-04-2005, 05:43 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4

Look audiforums has there first couple. How cute I'm sure you make a great pair. [sm=bustedsign.gif]
You're just mad-jealous 'cause I got him FIRST!!! [sm=laughat.gif]

Well now Jazz I've always had a thing for Ostriches. Sorry bent a fender just dosent work for me. haha[sm=love.gif]
you don't want a piece of this?!?!?!?!?!

me in my favorite muumuu
I'm now finding out he's just a big-ol ****... [&o] Tryn to get Skid all excited an schitt. [:@] HOW CUD YOU?!?!? I'm going home to Uncle-Mom, back in Arkansas. [sm=alcoholic.gif]
jazz i'm sorry, but i can't help it if everyone wants a piece of this...i'm only human, i have needs and desires just like everyone else...i still love you.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
2nd Gear

Look audiforums has there first couple. How cute I'm sure you make a great pair. [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Well now Jazz I've always had a thing for Ostriches. Sorry bent a fender just dosent work for me. haha[sm=love.gif]

me in my favorite muumuu
I'm now finding out he's just a big-ol ****... [&o] Tryn to get Skid all excited an schitt. [:@] HOW CUD YOU?!?!? I'm going home to Uncle-Mom, back in Arkansas. [sm=alcoholic.gif]
jazz i'm sorry, but i can't help it if everyone wants a piece of this...i'm only human, i have needs and desires just like everyone else...i still love you.
Trying to sweet talk everyone. i got that similar line last night. How could you toy with my feelings and emotions like that, and to think I even told you did'nt look fat in your muumuu. Well that was a lie it's not the muumuu that makes you look fat it's your face. hahaha

Old 07-05-2005, 02:03 PM
1st Gear

if you average my and my son's age ... we're only 20.

Old 07-05-2005, 02:15 PM
1st Gear

26 and lovin it....

Old 07-05-2005, 08:45 PM
5th Gear

me in my favorite muumuu
Trying to sweet talk everyone. i got that similar line last night. How could you toy with my feelings and emotions like that, and to think I even told you did'nt look fat in your muumuu. Well that was a lie it's not the muumuu that makes you look fat it's your face. hahaha
guys, please! there's plenty of me to go around, can't we all just get along?

Old 07-06-2005, 12:47 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Hey Rockdizzle! Where are you from??? Maybe our cars would like to hang out someday.....

*special note
-- you all better know i'm just having fun with you all, i'm not some audi forum sl*t, so don't get your hopes up tooo high, ha ha

I am from Bellingham... it's in Washington.... About 30 mins from Canadia.

Old 07-06-2005, 02:03 AM
2nd Gear

Hey Lauren, I am 23 (for about 9 more days (july 14))

You can flirt with me til my girlfriend stops driving a volvo and moves over to Audi forums

Oh but I am the worst kind of California kid, I moved from the upper edge of So Cal to Central Cal. Oh well atleast I am spoiled rotten living on the beach driving my A6. (If only I could afford my lifestyle and pay off my credit cards)