Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How old is everyone???

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 05:59 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: How old is everyone???

16 and Drivin an Audi

Old 06-30-2005, 06:23 AM
Administrator

hmmm some new young blood here

Old 06-30-2005, 06:42 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

HEY! I was born in OC... Rilly! But, it was a long time ago so I dont remember what it was like, back then...
wasn't that back during the great depression? must've been rough, what with all the dust storms ruining the crops and all, huh, jazz?
ohh come on dont give him that much crap after all he is the one that brought the wagons westward

Old 06-30-2005, 06:45 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

HEY! I was born in OC... Rilly! But, it was a long time ago so I dont remember what it was like, back then...
wasn't that back during the great depression? must've been rough, what with all the dust storms ruining the crops and all, huh, jazz?
ohh come on dont give him that much crap after all he is the one that brought the wagons westward
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 06-30-2005, 07:00 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 06-30-2005, 08:56 AM
2nd Gear

28, and the Audi was my first Brand new car. Everything else I've had has been used. Sad. At least I picked a great first NEW car.

Old 06-30-2005, 11:29 AM
2nd Gear

will be 20 in August and i had my first Audi when i was 16, i also worked for it mommy and daddy did not buy it for me Thank you very much

Old 06-30-2005, 12:34 PM
1st Gear

16.....my first car gonna be an audi once i get my liscense

Old 06-30-2005, 12:36 PM
2nd Gear

very true, parts of santa cruz are pretty bad...how did you end up moving to charleston for school?
I dunno, i wanted to live somewhere i could afford to purchase a place rather than rent, and i grew up in Pennsylvania, so i already lived on east coast and west coast, had NO desire to live in the midwest or central states.... so, i moved down here.... i find it very interesting moving around and seeing other places... charleston is a beautiful city, south is beautiful but a little too redneck for me in some places...... i'll be back in santa cruz/palo alto over christmas break

Old 06-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Senior Administrator

[:@]