Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How old is everyone???

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 01:52 AM
Administrator
Default RE: How old is everyone???

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

we seriously need more... maybe we need to improve on our recruiting antics.. like have "Come join us on Audiforums.com" Business cards.. to hand to fellow audi enthusiasts we run into on the road

Nah! We need to do a "Hunks-of-AudiForums" calendar... That'll bring 'em in like nobodies business. Put the URL strategically across each months pic... We'll get Lauren & Keooy to put it together (you know, for that feminine touch), so go ahead and start PMing them your nekid pics... No need to wait til they agree to do it, precious time will be lost that way. Just send teh pics unsolicited
wow did u do u send them you special pic yet Jazz

Old 07-26-2005, 10:02 AM
2nd Gear

we seriously need more... maybe we need to improve on our recruiting antics.. like have "Come join us on Audiforums.com" Business cards.. to hand to fellow audi enthusiasts we run into on the road

Nah! We need to do a "Hunks-of-AudiForums" calendar... That'll bring 'em in like nobodies business. Put the URL strategically across each months pic... We'll get Lauren & Keooy to put it together (you know, for that feminine touch), so go ahead and start PMing them your nekid pics... No need to wait til they agree to do it, precious time will be lost that way. Just send teh pics unsolicited
LMAO!! That's great. I pass this chick on the ride home everyday from work. She's my car twin I call her. I think I need to get her attentionm ore than just a smile and tell her to check us out. I bet she would make some great thong addition pics. Photographed by me of course.

Old 07-26-2005, 01:08 PM
2nd Gear

Now these two ideas are probably the most intelligent things i have seen any of you say the entire time i've been readng AF, which is longer than when i signed up, btw. Bring it on boys!!!! We'll get that calendar out before Xmas so you can all send one home to mom, your ex gf, etc.

And i'll pass them out to alllllllll my friends, coast to coast. Or maybe woe could just contact playgirl, it would be "The Hunks-of Audi Forums" like jazz said. Kinda like the girls of enron, minus the huge scandal..... well at least none that i know of. I'd be concerned about a few of your backgrounds though, lol.

Old 07-26-2005, 02:16 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

30, 6'1", 220lbs, attractive, athletic, muscular, professional male who likes to get wild and kinky, with a large....

sorry wrong forum.

wrong place ther's only a few girls here!! Or ther's BF he's our little AF *****!!haha j/k
Just saw a pic of Lauren, not bad at all. Any other hotties around here so I know who to harass? j/k
how many females we have noe
we have Traci, Jenn, Kelly, Lauren and one else
Just 4 hot female Audi owners???

Old 07-26-2005, 02:16 PM
2nd Gear

Jazz has december. He can be Santa

Old 07-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Administrator

now were talking.. but we should get AF man thongs...

Old 07-26-2005, 02:25 PM
2nd Gear

NFW.....If we have 4 women then we have them each pose 3 times....no man thong....never never never....

Old 07-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Administrator

I dunno about you.. but im comfortable with my body!

ohh and i got dibs on Feb

Old 07-26-2005, 02:42 PM
2nd Gear

I'll take June. I'll only do the bananna hammock if it's cheetah print. hahah

Old 07-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Administrator

i wanna wear a blue thong... with a little tiny superman logo on the front