Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How Obama Got Elected

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 12:41 AM
4th Gear

Hmm..."muslim lover". I use to think you were just an opinionated rightwinger, as you have every right to be. But now you just sound like a childish, misinformed bigot.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:51 AM

Well...here is a verse from the Koran.....again more facts...but remember its the Muslim's who crashed the airliners into the Twin Towers, Pentagon and was overtaken by real American's and other people who stood up against the terrorist's, something you would not do..because you would rather meet in the middle with them right before they cut off your head...

Some vital history of this famous verse from the Koran.

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

It should be clear that this verse commands Muslims to wage war on all non-Muslims around them.
Beheading was practiced by the Prophet Muhammad himself during the 7th century period of Islam and by the most Islamic rulers thereafter. The above quote i put i took from a copy of the quaran itself since my friend is a muslim.
Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide is a book by historian and scholar of Islamic culture Bat Ye'or
"The ideology of jihad was formulated by Muslim theologians from the eighth century onward. It separates humanity into two hostile blocks — the community of Muslims, and the infidels. According to this ideology, Allah commands the Muslims to conquer the whole world in order to apply Koranic laws. Hence, they have to wage a perpetual war against the infidels who refuse to submit. Its principle is based on the inequality between the community of Allah and the infidels. The first is a superior group, whose mission it is to rule the world. The second must submit."
I think this is accurate proof enough supporting what I've always personally said and felt...that yes it does mention not once but various times throughout the Koran that you must kill the infidel at all costs just because you dont follow in the muslim faith or belive in allah. And islam is the peaceful religion??
Source(s):
www.letusreason.org/Islam12.htm
Critical review of Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide by the Minaret of Freedom Institute
Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collid

Here are a verse break down of the muslim religon that wants to kill us the non-believers...

A Few Troubling Koran Verses

2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

2:216 Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you.

3:028 Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers.

4:074 Fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.

4:076 Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil.

4:089 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them

4:091 If they keep not aloof from you nor offer you peace nor hold their hands, then take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant.

4:101 The disbelievers are an open enemy to you.

4:144 Choose not disbelievers for (your) friends in place of believers. Would ye give Allah a clear warrant against you?

5:033 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom.

5:051 Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. … He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them.

8:012 When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.

8:059-060 And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them.

8:065 Exhort the believers to fight. If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, and if there be of you a hundred (steadfast) they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are a folk without intelligence.

9:005 Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.

9:012 If they … assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief. … Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them

9:029 Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

9:073 O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.

9:111 Believers … shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an.

9:123 Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:54 AM
4th Gear

Just waiting for him to start spouting off about how "white" people are the master race, the Jews took down the twin towers, Hitler would have done better... blah blah blah... Zeig Heil!

Old 02-19-2009, 01:01 AM

Even the Washington Post who was anti-bush is investingating and second guessing Obama...Maybe you should too....Palindari.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fac..._a_muslim.html

Oh...all those Fox New's hater's....this takes alot of your air out since this is coming from a former anti-bush newspaper...and not from Fox New's.....This so much fun.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:10 AM
4th Gear

A few troubling Koran verses?!?!?

Do you know how many troubling verses there are in the Holy Bible - the Old Testement mostly... hundreds!

I just quoted you two - perhaps you didn't notice because you're fixated on the Koran and "Muslims".

Old 02-19-2009, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Palindari™
Just waiting for him to start spouting off about how "white" people are the master race, the Jews took down the twin towers, Hitler would have done better... blah blah blah... Zeig Heil!
Your a complete idiot because I have never said anything about race. I dont care that he is black and white.

What I care about is that he has lied from the get go and is totally corrupt and has lied over and over again and people accept his lies because he is so charming but charm only lasts so long til the truth will come out...be it slow or fast but it will come out.

Your the typical person who has nothing to stand on and can only resort to the race card.

I have actually voted Alan Key's who is black and who is 100x more intelligent and stands for real american values unlike obama who has lied over and over again.

btw...I am not even white....

Only racist pull out the race card when they need a job or have nothing left to go on.

Which are you???? I suspect the latter.....

Old 02-19-2009, 01:18 AM
4th Gear

Did you even read that article?

I just did - they talk about Floyd Brown the rightwing nut job hell bent to substantiate the lie that Obama was a muslim. That's all.

Maybe you should read it - it rated a 3 on the pinochio liar scale at the bottom for false information being fed to the people... lol....

It's all under "The Facts" section - but I guess facts are something you only believe in when they might feed your delusions lol

Old 02-19-2009, 01:26 AM
4th Gear

Well as my grandmother would also say...

Never argue with a fool - soon people won;t be able to tell you apart. lol

So with that - I'm done here, mate - even AutoUnion wouldn't back you up on any of this crap, the man has more common sense by far than you could ever muster.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:04 AM

Another example that this botoxed idiot who is the Speaker of the House ( 3rd in line for the President)...was proved to be a idiot in the international community. The international community is laughing at the US because every person Obama has picked is the laughing stock in world politic's. Seems like everyday a bolt is falling off dream machine. Sometimes "Change" is not the change you really want.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu...-rebuke-pelosi

Pelosi on terrorist detainee's....Reality Check...Obama is not reviewing but releasing without review's....

More Obama ties to terrorist's groups...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zY_...eature=related

A Obama supporter who regrets her choice now....More proof that Obama is friends to the American Sailors killers who killed 17 US Sailors....Obama is a total disgrace to the USA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeNaakPox5s

Old 02-19-2009, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by Palindari™
Well as my grandmother would also say...

Never argue with a fool - soon people won;t be able to tell you apart. lol

So with that - I'm done here, mate - even AutoUnion wouldn't back you up on any of this crap, the man has more common sense by far than you could ever muster.
Something my Grandfather told me while he was cleaning his gun's.....

"A person who argues is someone without facts"

"A person who debates is the smarter person because they have facts without resorting to emotions"

My grandfather was much smarter then your liberal grandmother.

You laugh but loosing your freedom's is nothing to laugh about....keep on LOL'g.

Quick Reply: How Obama Got Elected