Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

how to make a business popular and attract customers?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2021, 06:10 AM
1st Gear

Hello. Telegram Messenger is very popular nowadays. This means that advertising there can bring very good results. To know where to implement advertising, the service Telega.io telegram channel analytics will help you to save a lot of time in recruiting a client base for your business. It will bring you analytics about channel in Telegram. Use it!

Old 12-14-2021, 06:15 AM
1st Gear

SMS-mailing is an affordable and relatively inexpensive way to promote your products and services, to inform about any events of your customers, colleagues, friends and acquaintances. In general, SMS mailing navigate here is an indispensable tool for any business. With the help of automatic notifications you can inform people about possible promotions, discounts, drawings or other important information that relates to the company's services or products.

Old 12-30-2021, 04:07 AM
1st Gear

I noticed that I'm more attracted to companies that have an app or at least a website. For some reason I don't trust companies that don't develop in any way on the Internet. By the way, if you're looking for a reliable development company, then I advise you to check the kindgeek.com DevOps Advisory. I've heard a lot of positive feedback on the developers of this company.