Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you protect your cat from fleas?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 03:56 AM
1st Gear
Default How do you protect your cat from fleas?

How do you protect your cat from fleas?

Old 08-20-2020, 11:52 PM
1st Gear

Fleas are small, blood-sucking insects. They live in animal fur and reproduce very quickly. If a cat has fleas, then this becomes noticeable by its behavior. The animal begins to itch, bite out insects. On light wool, dark grains are visible, which represent caked blood. It is imperative to get rid of fleas, otherwise the cat will be restless, it will begin to comb the itchy bites until bald patches or ulcers appear.

Old 08-22-2020, 02:32 AM
Banned

I believe the best flea protection for cats is a flea collar https://petonbed.com/cats-flea-collar/ To buy a flea collar for a cat, like other pet care products, you need to buy in large pet stores and veterinary pharmacies, which value their reputation. This will reduce the risk of receiving a substandard product or a fake. Before paying for a purchase, you should make sure that the packaging is intact. If it is violated, the active substances erode, which means that the effectiveness of the collar is greatly reduced. It is also important to check the expiration date of the item. It is important to clarify the information about which animal is suitable or not suitable for the collar (for example, kittens, weakened animals, pregnant cats, etc.). You cannot buy dog ​​collars for cats! Some are soaked in substances that are safe for dogs but toxic to cats.

Old 10-20-2021, 12:44 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for the advice.

Old 10-20-2021, 12:45 PM
1st Gear

Can fleas from a dog get over to a cat? It is very important to protect your pets from fleas and ticks, because besides the fact that they suffer from the fact that they are bitten by fleas, it seems to me that from a moral point of view, it is not very good when your animals are suffering. I spend a lot of time reading information about animal rights and I understand how important it is for each person and his pet. On the site https://studyhippo.com/essay-examples/animal-rights/ you can read some very high quality and useful articles about animal rights and how they are violated by people and corporations.

Last edited by Jose Jackson; 10-29-2021 at 04:41 AM.