Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do you clean your carpets?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 04:49 AM
1st Gear
Default How do you clean your carpets?

I have a dog and a cat in my house. So I’m already tired of taking my carpets to dry cleaning. Any ideas how to do this yourself?

Old 12-23-2019, 04:32 AM
Banned

I use Vanish. This moisturized powder is designed for large area surfaces. It can not be additionally moistened. It is applied evenly, dries in 20-25 minutes. Then it is collected with a vacuum cleaner for dry cleaning. But I don’t have small children and animals in the house, so I have relatively clean carpets.

Old 12-26-2019, 01:48 PM
Banned

Carpets can carry danger to your cat. Fleas and ticks can live in carpets. It can harm your cat. It is very important to keep your apartment clean

Old 12-29-2019, 05:39 PM
1st Gear

Try to wash it ??

Old 01-19-2022, 02:46 PM
1st Gear

It is a real problem. At first I tried to clean carpets by myself but then I have understood that it is better to hire the company. Also if you have pets I recommend you to think about air duct cleaning because pet hair

Old 01-20-2022, 05:23 AM
1st Gear

Hello! I agree with the previous comment. The best variant is the cleaning service. Especially if you have pets, don’t forget about ducts cleaning because it affects the air at home. I prefer using special cleaning companies. For instance, https://comfortclean.com/ is one of my favorites now. It is excellent value for money. For pet owners, it is necessary because often air duct is full of pet hair which affects your health and well-being

Old 02-08-2022, 03:57 AM
1st Gear

For my home, I use steam, literally everywhere, because I use a cleaning steam machine. The thing is suitable for hard surfaces as well as for carpets, cushions, curtains, etc. I highly recommend buying it, it is a very useful product. My husband also uses it to clean the interior of his car. I hope my advice was useful!

Old 05-26-2022, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

Well, I recently tried a best steam cleaner for car detailing . And you can try cleaning your alpeni boots. As for me, this is the best cleaning that does not harm things or the car. I even cleaned carpets with them. The effect amazed me

Old 10-16-2022, 10:07 AM
1st Gear

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->hey, I had a very important question: how to disinfect the house after the flu? And I started looking for the most effective remedy. I used to use various detergents and chemicals for wet cleaning of the house, but now I have a household steam cleaner. With the help of this device all the surfaces in my house are cleaned much more effectively and faster, and most importantly, the steam works well as a disinfectant.

Quick Reply: How do you clean your carpets?