Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do I end this in a legendary way?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 01:50 PM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: How do I end this in a legendary way?

since when is 27 old? It was already said though, she knows what she wants and how to get it. Relax and enjoy it while it lasts.

If your really that worried about the age diff, talk to her, she should be mature enough to see your point and discuss it like an adult. If you try and be a smartass or "funny" she'll probably feel used and kick your *** then never speak to you again.

Anyway on a side note, if she looks 18-19 then thats awesome. I met a girl who was hanging out with base player in my mates band, (she was actually checking out my wife before we knew who she was, which got my attention... ) Anyway she looked early 20's tops. After the band had done their set we all started talking and I found out a week or so later that she was actually in her mid 40's with a 15 yr old daughter!

I was totally thrown back by it, but I can tell you now if I wasn't married I'd have tapped that in a heart beat if i was lucky enough.

Old 10-14-2005, 02:23 PM
3rd Gear

I would be straight with her.

Tell her the sex was great, she is a real cool chick and you enjoy her company, and you would love to be f*ck buddies. It's always good to have a couple of hot friends that you can have crazy no-strings sex with every now and then.

Old 10-14-2005, 03:57 PM
3rd Gear

id give it to her any time he *** wanted it. SLAMMA LAMMA DING DONG is what i like to say

Old 10-14-2005, 04:59 PM
1st Gear

You are right in not going into a relationship with her. The age difference is enough that you will likely not be on the same page in terms of life, goals and desires. That said, if she just wants to screw, then screw away.

If you want to end it in a way that makes a good story, set up a video camera where she can't see it and tell her you are 17, your mom found out you were having sex with a 27 year old and wants to press charges. (Not sure what the Canuck laws are.) Videotape the horrified expression and post it on this forum. Then tell her you are just kidding, your mom doesn't know. We'll see the relief cross her face, but then the realization that you didn't say you were kidding about being 17.

Mean? Yes. Epic? Definitely.

Old 10-14-2005, 08:20 PM
2nd Gear

^ haha,

anything involving a video tape would be great.

recreating anything from www.tuckermax.com would be awesome too!

Old 10-14-2005, 09:16 PM
4th Gear

tucker is my ******* hero... but i can't find anything applying to this one really...

but jekeit... that's awesome man! if i have the *****... i'm actually hoping to go through with it... i think i'm defiantly going to do the 'my mom found out' one at some point... the video will take some guts though...

4dot... if i knew of an internet bar... i'd do it

so on that note... guess who i'm seeing 2night? hopefully she won't find out i'm not of age yet ... being fri night... it's pretty likely

Old 10-14-2005, 09:35 PM
1st Gear

all I got to say is, ITS COOL FOR A GUY TO BE A HO!!!!!!

I had the same problem when I was 16. The only difference between mine & yours is I hooked up with 2 27year old & they both knew I was 16. It was kewl until my GF in H/S ( MY WIFE NOW! ) found out about it

Old 10-14-2005, 11:14 PM

SHAZAAM, ride that pony till she bucks you off [&:]

Old 10-15-2005, 03:38 PM
2nd Gear

SHAZAAM
DANE COOK is the man!!! (if thats where you are saying that from)

tell us how your date went??!

Old 10-15-2005, 05:16 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

I would be straight with her.

Tell her the sex was great, she is a real cool chick and you enjoy her company, and you would love to be f*ck buddies. It's always good to have a couple of hot friends that you can have crazy no-strings sex with every now and then.

Quick Reply: How do I end this in a legendary way?