Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How do I end this in a legendary way?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 03:03 AM
4th Gear
Default How do I end this in a legendary way?

Alright, so I definatly surprised myself today. I managed to score a date with a chick 8 years my senior. Now, initially I had thought she was around 18 or 19, but no, in talking with her for a bit it turns out she's an astonishing 27. This didn't phase me, it only encouraged me. In 4 hours she had called me to go out for coffee. Now, yes, the date... and after the date... was incredible. She was doing things I didn't know people could even do; however, the whole thing was too damn easy.
For one, I'm more for the game than the victory... without a chase it just get's boring. This was an incredibly easy score, and getting a girl 8 years older than you should definatly be a chase.
For another, her being so easy to get leads me to believe she's desperate. I don't see why, she's one of the most interesting, fun, attractive people I know; let alone dated.

So I'm ending it (whatever 'it' is). If she calls again, I'm looking to just cut it right off. But I wanna do more than just straight up shut her down. Really, I'm looking to still talk with her, she'd be a wicked friend... really. But she's waaaay too old for me to date.

Here's the thing, she doesn't know how old I am. She mentioned something of her thinking I was around 23-25 or something like that.

So for those of you that have seen the 'Friends' where Rachel sleeps with the highschool senior... but only finds out after she screws him and he says something like "i gotta go to class" or something like that, that's what I'm looking to do. Nothing mean, just hillarious. However, the highschool thing wouldn't work, I met her at University.

Quite honestly, I'm not really looking for guidance here, I just think it'll be hillarious to see what some of you guys' sick and twisted minds come up with.... or maybe I really am looking for some inspiration... who knows.

I'm not looking to screw her over, hurt her, make a fool of her or whatever. Just to have some fun, a good laugh (she CAN take a laugh, I learned this much already):
"Spencer! you smell fantastic, what shampo--"
"Kristy! fantastic ***!"

If a girl can take that as the opening line to a date... and come up with an opening line on a date like that (she was kidding around of course) then she's obviously a fun chick.

...I wish i was older...

Old 10-14-2005, 03:37 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: How do I end this in a legendary way?

I think you fail to under stand that YOU were HER conquest, not the other way around. Tell her straight. She prolly understands that she's older than you, just not to what extent... OR, maybe she DOES know. I'm betting the latter is closer to the truth. Either way, NEway, I'd say just be upfront about it. Hell, she might even beat you to the punce and suggest to you that it was a 1-time thing. After all, YOU were the prey, my friend, YOU were the prey...

Old 10-14-2005, 04:02 AM
4th Gear

that'd be completly fine with me.
i just don't understand why. why would a girl want a much younger guy?

Old 10-14-2005, 04:15 AM
5th Gear

Especially when she's only 27... ...

course... 27 year old girl... 19 year old guy... sexual primes my friend! (or close enough!)

Old 10-14-2005, 04:31 AM
4th Gear

you got used. Yeah that a great feeling, and those things she did, we call it experiance. Good story none the less.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:41 AM
1st Gear

beat it

-bean

Old 10-14-2005, 05:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Beaner

beat it

-bean

Old 10-14-2005, 11:39 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

you got used. Yeah that a great feeling, and those things she did, we call it experiance. Good story none the less.
^^^^^^^^^^^[sm=exactly.gif]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't know why you are running off so fast. If it was that great and she is not a psycho, then stick around and enjoy yourself a bit more. She's used to guys rolling over and going to sleep - not a guy with the "I can't believe this is happening to me" look on his face.

Old 10-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

Old 10-14-2005, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

it's a common mistake for younger guys to think that they have conquested or even fooled an older women into going out/sleeping with them (i know cause i was the same way).......now, at an 'astonishing 27' years old i know thats not the case grasshoppa!!!

she slept with you so fast b/c she knew what she wanted and knew how to get it, you just happened to want the same thing. she sounds like a pretty cool chick and nowdayz those aren't that easy to come by. i'd stick around and pick her brain a bit longer - she could probably help prepare you for your next meaningful relationship (in more ways than one).

as for fun way to break up............take her to an internet bar and show her this thread.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8868/38DF849BBF8049BB942F6C01258AB1A2.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: How do I end this in a legendary way?