Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to buy cryptocurrency securely?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2021, 04:28 AM
1st Gear
Default How to buy cryptocurrency securely?

How to buy cryptocurrency securely?

Old 04-18-2021, 10:51 AM
1st Gear

Use online exchangers and BestChange service. BestChange is a free Internet-service intended to help finding electronic currency exchange services with the best exchange rates. Every exchanger present on BestChange website has been thoroughly checked before listing, and BestChange team constantly monitors due performance of exchangers.

Old 04-18-2021, 10:52 AM
1st Gear

With the help of BestChange, I quickly found the best rates and conditions for exchanging ltc to usd https://www.bestchange.com/litecoin-...rcard-usd.html
Also, at BestChange there is an opportunity to study the reviews of other users.

Old 08-13-2021, 08:44 PM
1st Gear

So what are some trusted exchanges that I should use for my cryptocurrency operations? I'm looking to trade some Cardano.

Old 08-13-2021, 10:55 PM
1st Gear

Cardano is quite an interesting blockchain project, in my opinion, but unfortunately not many exchanges trade it. Changelly is a good place to make ada btc trades, since their peer to peer system allows for lightning-fast trades between you and the buyer. For those who don't like waiting and want to make safe trades, this platform is the perfect cryptocurrency exchange.

Old 11-15-2021, 01:10 PM
Banned

Look, well, I think you should choose a good broker or a reliable platform. I don't trade, but I've heard this advice many times.

Old 11-15-2021, 02:20 PM
Banned

I think this is really good advice for a beginner. Many people are in a hurry to start trading, choose the first broker they come across, and then suffer from the fact that they are either scammers or a broker with inappropriate conditions. As for me, I chose metatrader 4 forex brokers. It seems to me that this is the best option for me, everything suits me.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:45 PM
1st Gear

I am the new one in cryptocurrency. I have found a secure way to buy and transfer cryptocurrency. Now I try to understand what is blockchain and subnet. I don't understand how it works and its connection with cryptocurrency. Do you know something about it?

Old 06-13-2022, 03:49 AM
1st Gear

For all newbies, blockchain is something incomprehensible. Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain. I have read an interesting article what is a subnet. In short, a subnet, or subnetwork, is a dynamic set of validators working together to achieve consensus on the state of a set of blockchains.

Old 11-22-2022, 08:30 AM
1st Gear

There are many exchanges on the internet, so I think you can easily find something suitable and reliable if you take some time.

Quick Reply: How to buy cryptocurrency securely?