Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Houston VAG Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 11:01 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: I Heart VAG

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

What fun that site must be. [8D]

Ive pretty well given up on being on forums with anything more than Audis and VWs.
I know, right?? Well, I joined it hoping to find more Audi members, but like I said, it is mostly VDubs and I dont know jack about them and dont really feel like learning about them or Minis or whatever. Over there, its mostly just a social scene, but I wasnt looking for a new friends group...I was looking for a car group. It was worth a shot I guess, but I sure wish this community were a local one.

I miss apostrophes.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:09 PM
3rd Gear

Oh, I still havent seen the post that included that little bit...great. Something to look forward to.

It was bizarre! As nuts as things can get over here, Ive never seen anything blow up like that...and over NOTHING!

Old 06-11-2008, 11:11 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: acollicott

Just be glad its not Illinois.... flat roads... corn.... corn.... corn... corn... etc....
Fixed. [&o]

Old 06-12-2008, 12:11 AM

ORIGINAL: sineo

I know, SoCal goes crazy for those GTGs...I'd love to be there with other Audi enthusiasts.

But the thing is...I'm a NorCal gal and I just can't see myself down there.
Well, come up to NorCal, then. We have our g2g's every once in awhile, and we've had pretty good turnouts. BTW, which part of NorCal are you from?

Old 06-12-2008, 12:38 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: veloracer

Well, come up to NorCal, then. We have our g2g's every once in awhile, and we've had pretty good turnouts. BTW, which part of NorCal are you from?
I was born in Santa Cruz and went to college there (go Banana Slugs!), but when I was two, my Dad moved up to Sonoma County. To Cloverdale...wait...have you and I talked about this?

Old 06-12-2008, 01:19 AM
1st Gear

I love how they keep freaking out more and more and more when your not saying anything offensive, yet they say you are.
what a bunch of idiots. i mean really? what did you do wrong?
nothing?
they're seriously butt hurt. and its showing. all over.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:28 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pilihp2

I love how they keep freaking out more and more and more when your not saying anything offensive, yet they say you are.
what a bunch of idiots. i mean really? what did you do wrong?
nothing?
theyre seriously butt hurt. and its showing. all over.
Fecking weird, right? But seriously, arent you guys over the Mini too?

They keep insisting that I am talking down to them or that I am acting as though I think I am superior. So, I have a theory about why I was so poorly received over there. Have you guys seen Idiocracy? Well, I guess I talk like so-called *** to them so they respond with anger.

I would put *** in quotations because that is not a word I to express my own thoughts, but of course I cant. AF...I miss the old you.

Old 06-12-2008, 02:04 AM

Sounds like you have a tough crowd in the other forum.

Old 06-12-2008, 02:21 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: veloracer

Sounds like you have a tough crowd in the other forum.
Totally...and I just reread the whole thing and I still dont see why they escalated it the way they did except for how the fire was fanned by one member in particular...******* sniper. I can understand them not liking that I called their forum lame, but people were pissed way before that. My favorite part is that they were talking about banning me! My first offense was saying the Mini was tired and the second was to call their virtually Audiless forum lame on an all Audi forum. Okay, Im sorry, but adults should be able to handle getting their feelings hurt better.

I know we are not all bffs on here, but come on...Im no scourge!

Old 06-12-2008, 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: sineo

I was born in Santa Cruz and went to college there (go Banana Slugs!), but when I was two, my Dad moved up to Sonoma County. To Cloverdale...wait...have you and I talked about this?
I don't think we have. Anyways, you should leave Texas and come back to NorCal. Swing by one of our g2g's.

Quick Reply: Houston VAG Sucks