Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hot teachers arrested

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: Hot teachers arrested

i think (as with any rape) it's all about power.
it's not that these hot women can't get hot men....it's that, for whatever reason, they feel the need to use their sexuality, to seduce helpless boys.
granted....at the time, these boys may think they're in "sex heaven", but as they get older, they'll come to realize what happened, and grow to distrust, disrespect and mistreat women.
and we all know THATS NOT GOOD!
women, who are treated like princesses will treat you like a KING! (and THAT comes with some difinate advantages for you men!)
just my opinion...i could be wrong.

Old 09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Site Moderator

hmm.. i have a bit of a different angle on that kelly. I liked what you were saying at first... But my problem is with the women that are treated like princesses. i dont know thats always the case.. it makes me think of young girls growing up that are given everything their whole life.. they become accostemed to that grow to expect that. become in essence very selfish. so there is a fine line there i guess is what im saying.

Old 09-29-2006, 03:23 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: sooks

hmm.. i have a bit of a different angle on that kelly. I liked what you were saying at first... But my problem is with the women that are treated like princesses. i dont know thats always the case.. it makes me think of young girls growing up that are given everything their whole life.. they become accostemed to that grow to expect that. become in essence very selfish. so there is a fine line there i guess is what im saying.
i don't mean princess, like, "spoiled rotten- given everything-appreciated nothing" type....i was referring more to how a princess might be cherished by her prince.
monetary things mean nothing....it's all about feeling, emotion, and giving THAT to another person. When you GIVE that, you GET so much in return.

Old 09-29-2006, 04:28 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: kelly

i think (as with any rape) it's all about power.
it's not that these hot women can't get hot men....it's that, for whatever reason, they feel the need to use their sexuality, to seduce helpless boys.
granted....at the time, these boys may think they're in "sex heaven", but as they get older, they'll come to realize what happened, and grow to distrust, disrespect and mistreat women.
and we all know THATS NOT GOOD!
women, who are treated like princesses will treat you like a KING! (and THAT comes with some difinate advantages for you men!)
just my opinion...i could be wrong.
It's a vicious cycle, because Debra LaFave was raped by an older boy when she was 13, plus she's supposedly bipolar. Chances are that this kid she banged will probably rape someone too

Old 09-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: kelly

~women, who are treated like princesses will treat you like a KING!
How shall *we* go about testing that theory, Princess?

Old 09-29-2006, 05:25 PM

oh hell I hate this thing the UK started it you only have to stop and pick a child up and its a concern you could be considered a perv ( let the buggers walk ) arrogant little bastards will twist the law till it gives them satisfaction, I hate them[:@] the law is bloody soft in the UK

Old 09-30-2006, 02:05 AM
4th Gear

lol... i had sex with my math teacher

aaaaaaaaaaaanyway... yeah. This is definitely a wicked slap in the face double standard.

Old 09-30-2006, 05:31 PM
2nd Gear

my ESL teacher was UBERhot. i always dropped pens and stuff when i sat across from her. she had perfect legs

Old 09-30-2006, 05:42 PM
1st Gear

All I can say is if some teacher was molesting my kid, boy or girl, 8yrs old or 15 yrs old...it would be the last physical encounter they had. It's fun to joke about banging your 4th grade teacher, the reality is that the kids going to come out of it F#@ed up. Sad Sad Sad

Old 10-01-2006, 08:54 PM
1st Gear

i dont knwo where your coming from, but not many kids have sex at the age of 14...

Quick Reply: Hot teachers arrested