Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

a homeless guy rejected my sandwich!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Administrator
Default RE: a homeless guy rejected my sandwich!

he was probably a KFC worker that was on his lunch break

Old 08-01-2005, 05:50 PM
2nd Gear

The only time i give to the homeless is when I feel sorry cuz they have a little baby or a dog. One time I had just walked out of petco, and this guy outside asks me for 20 bucks to buy some food for his dog, I told him look i'm 17 years old and i'm not made of money, besides whst does your dog eat that costs $20 bucks, is he on the fillet mignon diet? Anyway I decide to offer to buy the dog a small bag of food but the guy says no he would prefer the cash so he can pick out the food. Yeah right! theres no way he was really gonna feed his dog with that money, he was probably gonna go down to the liquor store and buy a handle with my 20.

Old 08-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I may have shared this story already, in this thread, but I'm too lazy to look back and see so here gfoes:

NW Detroit, I'm out with my kids. Now, this was a BIG deal because, at the time I was stationed in Frankfurt, Germany and I could only afford to come back to the world and visit my childred every OTHER year, or so. Hadn't seen them in, like, a year-and-a-half. So, out with the kids, cruisin through NW Detroit headed downtown to catch one of the Fests the have every fri-sun each weekend during teh summer at Hart Plaza. Stop by a KFC to get some grub for meN the kids. Some guy comes up to me in the drive-thru line (this being inner-city Detroit I'm planning on how many different ways I can disable a human being with a car and/or car-door) and asks for a piece of chicken. "A leg or a wing, if you can spare it." I felt real bad because this guy was ACTUALLY asking for food as opposed to muny. I gave him 3bucks 'cause I was in a hurry... Fast-forward about a decade. I'm back livin in 'Merica, now. Out with teh kids (who are now teen-agers). Headed, believe it or not, BACK down to Hart Plaza to catch one of the Festivals, AGAIN. About to pull into a KFC (what can I say, I love the original recipe) when I spot what looks like THE SAME GUY!!! Hangin out by the drive-thru lane, AGAIN!!!

True story. I don't remember if I gave him any food or muny the second time. I think I went inside so I cud avoid him...
wow thats crazy

Old 08-02-2005, 04:32 PM
1st Gear

stfu audi japan

Old 08-02-2005, 06:06 PM
1st Gear

dude..i got another homeless story!

so first i'm at the bank..and some homeless lady comes up to me and asks me if i have an extra card that she can use to withdraw money...and im thinking "wha??" she tells me how she has had a problem with the bank but because the bank isn't open she can't get her card back..so she asks me if i have an extra card..she saw my wallet and saw my credit cards and what not...so she asks if i have an extra card i could give her to put in the atm to get money...and im like...UHHH...NO. and im like..what extra card...she wanted to withdraw money to buy groceries...and im like..dude if i give u a card the bills are going to ME..i dont have any free cards...and so she sees me withdraw like $60 and she asks if i have a $20 to give her..and i'm like...UHHH...NO. and so im like..no sorry i dont have any to spare..and then i go on about how i dont give out money cause it's disposable and u can go buy drugs with it..so as a rule i dont give out money..and she's like..oh but i need to buy groceries..and i'm like..well im going to the supermarket so if u want me to get u something i'll get it for u..and she's like..oh actually i'd rather just have the money cause i like to eat at other places..and i'm like..i told you..im not giving u any money..so either i go get u food at hte supermarket or too bad...and shes like..okay well i suppose i could use something there...so shes like walking to safeway with me...and she's like..oh so where's your car..and im like...uhhh...safeway is right next door..we're not going to my car...i wouldn't let her dirty *** sit in my car anyways...but so we're walking to safeway and i ask her what she wants (i'm thinking a sandwich or something)...and so she says stuff like..oh well i could use some milk and some bread ..and she's going on with her list..and im like..dude i'm not your grocery store..i was just gonna buy u like a sandwich or something..im not your mom...and so she says..oh but my dr says i need to drink a lot of milk..and im like..u dont even have a fridge! where you gonna put all the stuff..the milk is gonna spoil..so i tell her i'll go buy u like a milk chug or something and she's like..no i need the gallon..and im like..fine forget it...so i ask her again..do u want the sandwich..and she's like..oh i could use some tuna..and im like..a regular sandwich! from the deli! u know..turkey or something! and she's like..oh i like the gourmet meats...by the time im like so shocked..im like, gourmet meats? do they have gourmet meats...i dont even buy gourmet meats for myself...so i say..look ill buy u a sandwich..with regular meat...or thats it! and so we talk a little bit more..and she gets all touchy when i ask her where she lives..and right when i think im going to get rid of her..she asks me again for a $20 and im like i work hard for my money..and she's like..oh i work hard for mine too ive just had some bad luck..and im like..well if u work for your money then u should have some..so finally i get so bored with talking to her that i walk away...uggggggggggh..

Old 08-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Administrator

holy crap i cant believe you put up with her that long.. i wouldnt have even offered to get her something at safeway.. maybe just bought a sandwich and gave it to her.. but wouldnt have taken her there with me.. an extra card.. wow somebody is a little clueless

Old 08-02-2005, 06:46 PM
1st Gear

you are the nicest person i have ever seen (and obviously a magnet for the illegitamatley homeless)!!! she would have lost me at the ATM!!!.....

Old 08-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: mamasaidA4

dude..i got another homeless story!

so first i'm at the bank..and some homeless lady comes up to me and asks me if i have an extra card that she can use to withdraw money...and im thinking "wha??" she tells me how she has had a problem with the bank but because the bank isn't open she can't get her card back..so she asks me if i have an extra card..she saw my wallet and saw my credit cards and what not...so she asks if i have an extra card i could give her to put in the atm to get money...and im like...UHHH...NO. and im like..what extra card...she wanted to withdraw money to buy groceries...and im like..dude if i give u a card the bills are going to ME..i dont have any free cards...and so she sees me withdraw like $60 and she asks if i have a $20 to give her..and i'm like...UHHH...NO. and so im like..no sorry i dont have any to spare..and then i go on about how i dont give out money cause it's disposable and u can go buy drugs with it..so as a rule i dont give out money..and she's like..oh but i need to buy groceries..and i'm like..well im going to the supermarket so if u want me to get u something i'll get it for u..and she's like..oh actually i'd rather just have the money cause i like to eat at other places..and i'm like..i told you..im not giving u any money..so either i go get u food at hte supermarket or too bad...and shes like..okay well i suppose i could use something there...so shes like walking to safeway with me...and she's like..oh so where's your car..and im like...uhhh...safeway is right next door..we're not going to my car...i wouldn't let her dirty *** sit in my car anyways...but so we're walking to safeway and i ask her what she wants (i'm thinking a sandwich or something)...and so she says stuff like..oh well i could use some milk and some bread ..and she's going on with her list..and im like..dude i'm not your grocery store..i was just gonna buy u like a sandwich or something..im not your mom...and so she says..oh but my dr says i need to drink a lot of milk..and im like..u dont even have a fridge! where you gonna put all the stuff..the milk is gonna spoil..so i tell her i'll go buy u like a milk chug or something and she's like..no i need the gallon..and im like..fine forget it...so i ask her again..do u want the sandwich..and she's like..oh i could use some tuna..and im like..a regular sandwich! from the deli! u know..turkey or something! and she's like..oh i like the gourmet meats...by the time im like so shocked..im like, gourmet meats? do they have gourmet meats...i dont even buy gourmet meats for myself...so i say..look ill buy u a sandwich..with regular meat...or thats it! and so we talk a little bit more..and she gets all touchy when i ask her where she lives..and right when i think im going to get rid of her..she asks me again for a $20 and im like i work hard for my money..and she's like..oh i work hard for mine too ive just had some bad luck..and im like..well if u work for your money then u should have some..so finally i get so bored with talking to her that i walk away...uggggggggggh..
damn Jenn im surprised u put up wit her that long
stupid piccky annoying crack heads