Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

a homeless guy rejected my sandwich!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Administrator
Default RE: a homeless guy rejected my sandwich!

Cure for the common Homeless Person

Step 1. Save Money from Begging.. 4 Days of hard begging should be enough to get a motel for a night, haircut, and some food.

Step 2. Go to Labor Ready after good night sleep in 35$ a night Motel. (But Dont forget to shave using the pre supplied razor compliments of the front desk.)

Step 3. Save Money from Temporary jobs. Will most likely be construction. Repeat process as neccesary

10 dollars a day is enough to get food to survive.. so roughly 45 dollars a day is needed which would be 5.80 an hour (guesstimating for taxes) Repeat process. Work Weekends for extra money.

Step 4. Save all extra pennies, and shop at thriftstores for decent clothes. so you dont smell like cheap wine and ****.

Step 5. Use any available chance to put in applications for work.. ie construction hard work, but doesnt require suit and tie etc.

After enough Penny saving to get on your feet. You can put in for a cheap place to live.. because 35 dollars a day x 30 days is enough for a nice place. Depending on area you live in.

Step 6. Keep your job. Dont give up hope. And dont resort to drugs or alcohol.

Bottom line. Is anyone that is tired of being homeless. can stop anytime they want. If they really want to. but most of them choose to take the lazy route.

I hate lazy homeless people !!!

Old 06-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Administrator

u kno thats easier said then done rite

Old 06-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Administrator

well who knows.. you might have some throw backs but if your devoted enough and want to work for it. you can do it...

Maybe that guy that did Supersize me ... should do it and see how far he gets. would be interesting to find out

Old 06-11-2005, 12:25 AM
4th Gear

i actually plan on making a documentary on seeing how far i can get begging...
... kinda a documentary to end all discussions on homelessness basically

Old 06-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Administrator

dude you will probably realize you make more money that way.. lol, never know might become your new hobby

Old 06-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Administrator

one time for my volunteer club i had to carry a can and raise money for that tsunami relief

in one hour i make a lil bit over 100 on my campus
pan handling can be easy when you have a strong issue or reason

Old 06-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Administrator

seriously you should just BS the people... tell them your a vietnam vet when your only like 20 years old.. that would be great. Or tell them you are trying to become an alcoholic.. and you need to start a beer fund!! Would be interesting to know some facts on how many people rip other people off in times of crises..

Old 06-11-2005, 12:23 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

ORIGINAL: jason745

I have an Ex Marlyand PD friend who busted a guy bringing in 1.3 mill a year in panhandling.. said they had been watching him for a long *** time, Doesnt it hurt that they could do all those mods with all that money
Have to call Major B.S. on that one. No freakin way a panhandler could pull in over $3k a day. Not possible.
They Dont work by themselves (the smart and rich ones) they have a ring of people working underneath them..
This is asinine. You are kidding yourself right?

Let's see.... we'll "hire" a bunch of homeless people, make them beg on the street to get money. And then at the end of the day collect cash from them and they will give it to their employer. SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2005, 02:32 PM
4th Gear

HAHA. Oh man i needed a laugh.

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Sooooo... Is the sandwich still available?

I haven't eaten ALL day. Turkey would hit da spot rite bout nowMmmmmmm-mm!

Old 06-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Obviously its a little different than that.. kinda like the pimps and ho's tactics

One guy with some pull, and some friends can muscle his way to have "Turf" and if some other beggar wants to work in that area they charge a "Service fee"

I have an Ex Marlyand PD friend who busted a guy bringing in 1.3 mill a year in panhandling.. said they had been watching him for a long *** time, Doesnt it hurt that they could do all those mods with all that money
Have to call Major B.S. on that one. No freakin way a panhandler could pull in over $3k a day. Not possible.
They Dont work by themselves (the smart and rich ones) they have a ring of people working underneath them..
This is asinine. You are kidding yourself right?

Let's see.... we'll "hire" a bunch of homeless people, make them beg on the street to get money. And then at the end of the day collect cash from them and they will give it to their employer. SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: a homeless guy rejected my sandwich!