Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Holy Sheet! 90Sport was Right?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 06:33 PM
4th Gear

vtb - 1... haha

Old 02-27-2009, 07:33 PM
4th Gear

Here's the rub, the guy seems like he's intelligent and thoughtful - but then he buys into all this anti-Obama stuff... it's mind boggling...

Old 02-27-2009, 07:34 PM

Im sorry isnt this still the USA? Just because I stand by my views and I can back everything up and you idiots cant...you want to vote to ban me???

some people just cant handle the truth and want to silence the people who disagree with them.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Palindari™
Here's the rub, the guy seems like he's intelligent and thoughtful - but then he buys into all this anti-Obama stuff... it's mind boggling...
Well compare what obama has said in the past to get him elected and compare that against what he doing to all of us.....Remember the Titanic???? No one thought it could be sunk and the relationship to that is that people think obama is unsinkable and not making country destroying mistakes....or are they really not mistakes but on purpose??? Is obama really that stupid or is the american people just that stupid to put up with his lies???

Oh...Obama sent his offical assistant/ assistant Social Secetary (her offical title) to a fashion party and partied with paris hilton on our dime...well lets admit it cost alot more then a dime. Obama said this was a offical business trip to study fashion....How much more are you zombies going to take of this fool and idiot of his over spending and ripping us off???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/n...hion-Week.html

Last edited by Audi 90Sport Quattro; 02-27-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:48 PM
4th Gear

you always say to prove you wrong... ok here...

you said obama isnt a US citizen...

in order to be pres you have to be... a 5th grader could prove you wrong

Old 02-27-2009, 07:49 PM
4th Gear

Mate, just because you choose to commit yourself to nonsense does not jusitfy it as fact.

Kids like yourself get so worked up you can;t see the forest past the tree. So focused are you on trying to prove something on Obama that you're missing the obvious.

This is not some armegeddon foreseen but some mystic long ago - he's not the anti-christ, Hilter reincarnate, or even gay.

The fact you live in or near Chicago doesn't give you any further insight as well.

You want us to refute your sensless claims as many of us have, including myself, yet you continue unabated. So not only are you arguing - you're just arguing for the sake of it.

Personally, I admire you're conviction, but guy - so was Ted Kaczynski aka "The Unabomber" and he's serving time for killing randomly using mail bombs because people didn't see things his way as well...

Old 02-27-2009, 08:23 PM

I have spoke out against W. Bush in the past because of several reasons. I speak out about obama because I know all about this idiot and knew this was coming when I was chicago and he was a upcoming icon by the media in his early years.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:24 PM
4th Gear

have you ever supported something or are you a debbie downer by nature?

Old 02-27-2009, 08:40 PM

I have spoke out against W. Bush in the past because of several reasons. I speak out about obama because I know all about this idiot and knew this was coming when I was chicago and he was a upcoming icon by the media in his early years.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 PM
4th Gear

and now you double post 17 minutes apart?

ill have what hes having please... haha

Quick Reply: Holy Sheet! 90Sport was Right?!?!?!