Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Holy rolling

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by Amze
Guys, i feel so E-tarded.. it's not even funny.

My ears are ringing, my brain is ******* fried right now. LOL.
you're the one who did this to yourself.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by headshok2002
That's my whole point... why not legalize and regulate marijuana? People are obviously still doing it regardless of its current legal status... regulating it would make it a taxable product, and a safer product. No?
yea, i totally see your point. but legalized or not, regulated or not, people would still find a way to do what they want with it ya know, if it were regulated and you took the precautionary measures to obtain it, then yea, cool, but if its from an unregulated source or whatever, who knows what you are getting. but thats each person own choice.

idk man, i was just raised to stay away from the stuff, i tried it, didnt care much for it, so i stay away.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:20 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
you're the one who did this to yourself.
I know... it was worth the experience.

Like I said, I know this isn't reality, and I know I can't abuse this. It's bad for you.

There was a DJ from the UK out there.. and I thought what he was saying over and over was smart...

**** SOCIETY, **** A 9-5 JOB, I LIVE FOR THE WEEKENDS, I LIVE TO GET FUCKED UP, I LIVE FOR THIS, I WORK TO GET WASTED OR TAKE A PILL AND GO TO LA LA LAND

HAHAHAHA, my god...

Old 03-14-2009, 03:27 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
yea, i totally see your point. but legalized or not, regulated or not, people would still find a way to do what they want with it ya know, if it were regulated and you took the precautionary measures to obtain it, then yea, cool, but if its from an unregulated source or whatever, who knows what you are getting. but thats each person own choice.

idk man, i was just raised to stay away from the stuff, i tried it, didnt care much for it, so i stay away.
And that's totally fine to stay away... But just be careful not to preach against anything in so general a sense. Back it up somehow. If your argument is that you stay away because of the possibility of impurities, then all the power to you! No problem with erring on the safe side.

I just wonder how some people will drink themselves nearly blind... deal with sclerosis of the liver down the road... but all the while maintain that marijuana is the real devil. It's crazay!

If it is regulated... it won't get cut with other stuff. In fact, that happens so rarely with weed it's a moot point. Watch out for the roofie in your cocktail, though! Haha

Old 03-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Administrator

i dont know anyone who even raves anymore

Old 03-14-2009, 05:47 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by PandaXpress
i dont know anyone who even raves anymore
Uhhh.. it's ******* huge man.

Warehouse and Desert Raves... Hundreds of people go.

edit: Find em online, not sure which context you meant that post in.

Last edited by Amze; 03-14-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:33 PM
4th Gear

DJ Showtek was out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8VP...eature=related

That song while rolling *****... is like, insane.. lol.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:12 PM

Uhhh.. it's ******* huge man.

Warehouse and Desert Raves... Hundreds of people go.

edit: Find em online, not sure which context you meant that post in.
man you guys have no idea how the rave scene is out here in colorado. so dope!

i dont really roll anymore (or take shitty pills) but last summer at least twice a month I was fucked up on x.

i refuse to take any pills if i dont know who made them or i am absolutely positive i knew what was in them.

ill stick to the pure MDMA. NOW that **** is fun and you feel perfectly fine the next day.

if youre ever out in colorado go to club beta on a thursday or saturday night. armin van burren is gonna be here on april 2nd.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=14007
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=11985

looks like those pills were cut with meth....maybe

Old 03-14-2009, 11:20 PM

DJ Showtek was out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8VP...eature=related

That song while rolling *****... is like, insane.. lol.
PS if you thought that song was sick when you were rolling....

imagine being in a huge club with one of "the" sickest soundsystems where even if you are 50 feet or 100 people away from the speakers you can still feel it in your stomach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHg4pCGD4jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYA4L8Ki_yk
/\/\/\ spine tingling when you are in this **** rolling your ***** off

Old 03-15-2009, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by headshok2002
And that's totally fine to stay away... But just be careful not to preach against anything in so general a sense. Back it up somehow. If your argument is that you stay away because of the possibility of impurities, then all the power to you! No problem with erring on the safe side.

I just wonder how some people will drink themselves nearly blind... deal with sclerosis of the liver down the road... but all the while maintain that marijuana is the real devil. It's crazay!

If it is regulated... it won't get cut with other stuff. In fact, that happens so rarely with weed it's a moot point. Watch out for the roofie in your cocktail, though! Haha
haha I only "preach in a general sense" because i don't have the time nor energy, or desire for that matter, to get into a heated debate with anyone, i end up gettin frustrated, speak out rashly, and it just gets messy and old. as far as facts, i have and can get plenty, my father is a expert for the Oregon State Police. His primary job is the lead fatal accident investigator, overseeing 13 counties for all fatal accidents, along with homicide crime scene investigating/mapping. but one of his other specialties is as a Drug Recognition Expert, both conducting on-scene drug analysis' of impaired people, and teaching new recruits.

In h.s. i argued about this ish all the time, now i just gave up, its like politics, i just dont get into it with people, it goes nowhere.

besides all that nonsense - yea dude, if it were regulated it would be straight, but what i meant to say was people would still grow and lace their own stuff regardless ya know? thats what i meant when i said that.

i dont drink as much now that its my last year of college, but a few years ago when i lived in a frat, i was that guy. 3-4 nights out of the week just completely smashed, abusing the substance. it was bad.

Last edited by mctavish11; 03-15-2009 at 01:15 AM.

Quick Reply: Holy rolling