Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Holy rolling

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by badlandz
war on drugs aside...

nonprescription recreational drug use is generally unsafe, unhealthy, and uncool.
I agree.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:28 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by badlandz
war on drugs aside...

nonprescription recreational drug use is generally unsafe, unhealthy, and uncool.
So you abstain from alcohol? Or do you at least think drinking alcohol is unsafe, unhealthy, and uncool?

I think marijuana and alcohol are pretty much apples to apples... or as close as we are gonna get.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by headshok2002
So you abstain from alcohol? Or do you at least think drinking alcohol is unsafe, unhealthy, and uncool?

I think marijuana and alcohol are pretty much apples to apples... or as close as we are gonna get.
yea i drink alcohol, because it is regulated. i know what i am buying when i go to the store and pick up a case.

whereas weed or any non-rx, you can never be sure. i have only smoked weed three times in my life, and the last time i did it was last year here at school with some friends, took a few hits, next thing i know i was running down the middle of the fckin street thinkin i was a butterfly, what was in there? i will never know, and i never care to take a chance like that on something that comes from god knows where! thats just my take on it.

other people can do what they want, its their life. i just dont agree with it, thats all. do as you please.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by mctavish11
yea i drink alcohol, because it is regulated. i know what i am buying when i go to the store and pick up a case.

whereas weed or any non-rx, you can never be sure. i have only smoked weed three times in my life, and the last time i did it was last year here at school with some friends, took a few hits, next thing i know i was running down the middle of the fckin street thinkin i was a butterfly, what was in there? i will never know, and i never care to take a chance like that on something that comes from god knows where! thats just my take on it.

other people can do what they want, its their life. i just dont agree with it, thats all. do as you please.
hahahahaha...oh my god

Old 03-14-2009, 02:36 PM

^ word. it was ricockulous man.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:39 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
geeeze....ok, ok.... i choose not to use MDMA.

i don't mind weed. i don't smoke it anymore, but it seems relatively harmless in comparison to everything else.

my point is that i don't use pills as a form of recreation and entertainment. it's my opinion that those things CAN be harmful and a pathway towards more dangerous forms.

everyone makes their own decisions. i'm not judgemental, i just have my own thoughts about that sort of thing.
carry on.
Oh it's dangerous, these kids do this regularly... like more than once a month. That is not good.

If i go again, I might do it one more time in a couple months and bring some other friends.

But you have no idea... how insane it is. Omfg.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:47 PM
4th Gear

I'll retitle this thread "War on drugs"

Old 03-14-2009, 02:58 PM
4th Gear

Lol wtf... that definitely was not marijuana man...

Old 03-14-2009, 02:59 PM
5th Gear

That's my whole point... why not legalize and regulate marijuana? People are obviously still doing it regardless of its current legal status... regulating it would make it a taxable product, and a safer product. No?

Old 03-14-2009, 03:00 PM
4th Gear

Guys, i feel so E-tarded.. it's not even funny.

My ears are ringing, my brain is ******* fried right now. LOL.

Quick Reply: Holy rolling