Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Holy rolling

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:17 AM
4th Gear
Default Holy rolling

first time rolling, lasted about 5hours, was at a rave out in the desert...

Took one pill, quad stack, green naked ladies.

Started out good, wanted to dance.. danced with a couple cute girls, then I just felt so ******* over-whelmed. 3D glasses and light shows, was tripping *****.

I cannot believe that wasn't a dream and that you can really do that to yourself.

What in the **** just happened.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:56 AM
3rd Gear

el oh el glad you had fun

iv never tried MDMA, too much bad stuff like meth gets mixed with it.

Last edited by SourDieselS4; 03-14-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i don't do drugs.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:21 AM
5th Gear

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
Seriously, sketch town... Like SD said, who the hell knows who cooked that shizza. Scary.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:42 AM
3rd Gear

ibuprofen, caffeine, alcohol?

Drug is a broad term sweetee.... you DO use drugs. You ARE a drug user. You have just chosen the legally sanctioned drugs, and synthetic pharmacuticals that are arguably much more dangerous then some of the "Drugs" you dont use and that are illegal.

Saying, you choose not to use MDMA would be a much better choice of words.

The government isnt allways right. Look at prohibition(the drug war), which is an utter failure. By exaggerating marijuana's potential harm the government has undermined its credibility and ability to effectively warn of the harms of truely dangerous drugs.

My point being, you get to drink wine all night long and carry on about how you "dont do drugs". While others who make a safer choice in what substances (not nessicarily MDMA, my recreational drug is cannabis) they use get put in jail because of the "war on drugs". Drug classification is arbitrary, to jail a person for what someone else thinks is a "bad" drug is just wrong and so is the negative stigma associated with drug users.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4
geeeze....ok, ok.... i choose not to use MDMA.

i don't mind weed. i don't smoke it anymore, but it seems relatively harmless in comparison to everything else.

my point is that i don't use pills as a form of recreation and entertainment. it's my opinion that those things CAN be harmful and a pathway towards more dangerous forms.

everyone makes their own decisions. i'm not judgemental, i just have my own thoughts about that sort of thing.
carry on.

Old 03-14-2009, 12:18 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4
ibuprofen, caffeine, alcohol?

Drug is a broad term sweetee.... you DO use drugs. You ARE a drug user. You have just chosen the legally sanctioned drugs, and synthetic pharmacuticals that are arguably much more dangerous then some of the "Drugs" you dont use and that are illegal.

The government isnt allways right. Look at prohibition(the drug war), which is an utter failure. By exaggerating marijuana's potential harm the government has undermined its credibility and ability to effectively warn of the harms of truely dangerous drugs.

My point being, you get to drink wine all night long and carry on about how you "dont do drugs". While others who make a safer choice in what substances (not nessicarily MDMA, my recreational drug is cannabis) they use get put in jail because of the "war on drugs". Drug classification is arbitrary, to jail a person for what someone else thinks is a "bad" drug is just wrong and so is the negative stigma associated with drug users.

LOL... you just keep thinking like that, mate, and you won't be long for this world

To be honest, I'm with you on the marijuana thing, but all that other **** - I'm with Head and Sweet - at least when I pop a Motrin, it has been put through some testing and quality control. If not they get sued and lose millions (are you old enough to remember the tampered Tylenol scare?).

Oh, btw, the "war on drugs" seems to have actually had an effect. It's the chief cause of the current drug cartel border skirmishes that are happening both north and south of the US... Thus causing local suppliers to thin out their mixes more, because supply has dropped...

Old 03-14-2009, 12:37 PM
3rd Gear

Sorry sweetee that came off a little strong. I dont use "hard" drugs (MDMA, Coke, Meth, Heroin, Perscription pills etc etc et) either and generally agree with you.

My only issue is with our governments position on cannabis. (and i tend to be pretty vocal about it)

The whole "i dont do drugs" thing just kinda hits a nerve because so many people use it in a condescending way similar to "pot head" or "druggie". I understand you didnt mean it that way

Originally Posted by Palindari™
LOL... you just keep thinking like that, mate, and you won't be long for this world

To be honest, I'm with you on the marijuana thing, but all that other **** - I'm with Head and Sweet - at least when I pop a Motrin, it has been put through some testing and quality control. If not they get sued and lose millions (are you old enough to remember the tampered Tylenol scare?).

Oh, btw, the "war on drugs" seems to have actually had an effect. It's the chief cause of the current drug cartel border skirmishes that are happening both north and south of the US... Thus causing local suppliers to thin out their mixes more, because supply has dropped...
The war on drugs (90+% of which is marijuana, look at the arrests), especially in the past 20 years, has been a complete and utter failure. Trillions have been wasted and millions have been arrested needlessly. The escalating violence on our southern border is easily comparable to organized crime during alcohol prohibition in the 30's. There is a HIGH demand, and as long as people cant obtain it legally, they WILL continue to obtain it illegally. Marijuana prohibition opens the door for drug cartels and illegal activity. The industry is untaxed, uncontrolled, and unregulated.

Legalize marijuana and allow people to grow it themselves on their own property, also tax and regulate commercial sale. Thats the only solution, no ammount of money or military resources is going to solve this problem. Our government has a policy of FORCED ERADICTION of a plant. That is foolish. Currently it is easier for children to go buy ounces of pot than a handle of vodka because alchol is a regulated industry.

The bottom line is marijuana is less addictive and less dangerous than alcohol in and our laws should reflect that. Legalization and regulation would solve all of these problems!

I dont want paraquat covered poisoned brick-weed from mexico! I want to be able to grow a few plants on my deck each summer and not have to go to jail for it.

Last edited by SourDieselS4; 03-14-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:47 PM

war on drugs aside...

nonprescription recreational drug use is generally unsafe, unhealthy, and uncool.

Old 03-14-2009, 01:56 PM
5th Gear

I agree with the fact that the war on drugs/marijuana is a complete waste of taxpayer money. It's amazing how many resources are tied up in what will surely be an eternal struggle to keep people from doing what they want to do. It's a strange level of paternalism from government to keep people away from a plant.

Quick Reply: Holy rolling