Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hillary Clinton photo op...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 01:22 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Hillary Clinton photo op...

Let's all calm down, before someone says something they'll regret. Here, in AMERICA, we are ALL entitled to our opinions. No one, NO ONE is entitled to force THEIR opinion on ANYBODY ELSE!!!

Hundred's of THOUSANDSof Men, and Women have fought and DIED to DEFEND each of our right to have and hold ANY belief we chose to!

The GREATEST thing I have EVER done is to have served MY COUNTRY, in times of PEACE and WAR, and, InShallah, I will have a chance to DO SO, AGAIN!!! If I am given that opportunity, and I'm called upon to do so, I WILL fight and possibly DIE defending the right of EACH of you to hold as retarded an opinion on the state of your life, your country, and your planet as you so chose. I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not believe as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you worship differently. I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not believe as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you are younger than I, or older than I. I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not believe as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you are, or are not an IDIOT!!! I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not THINK as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you are different than I. I WILL, if given teh opportunity, try my BEST to serve my country in a way that will make you PROUD to have known me, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AS I DO...

ANY QUESTIONS?

Old 02-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Site Moderator

I'd love to punch her in the throat.

Old 02-28-2007, 03:05 AM
5th Gear

lol
ORIGINAL: BaconBait

I'd love to punch her in the throat.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:18 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic
The GREATEST thing I have EVER done is to have served MY COUNTRY, in times of PEACE and WAR, and, InShallah, I will have a chance to DO SO, AGAIN!!! If I am given that opportunity, and I'm called upon to do so, I WILL fight and possibly DIE defending the right of EACH of you to hold as retarded an opinion on the state of your life, your country, and your planet as you so chose. I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not believe as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you worship differently. I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not believe as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you are younger than I, or older than I. I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not believe as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you are, or are not an IDIOT!!! I will NOT descriminate simply because you do not THINK as I do. I will not descriminate simply because you are different than I. I WILL, if given teh opportunity, try my BEST to serve my country in a way that will make you PROUD to have known me, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE AS I DO...
Bravo, my drunken polar friend, bravo...[sm=exactly.gif]

May I add to Jazz's diatribea tadthat every soldier that has died since Vietnam was a volunteer???

Allow me to further that: volunteer - noun - a person who willingly offers himself or herself for a service or undertaking.Military. a person who enters the service willingly rather than through conscription or draft.

Though the Commanders-In-Chief come and go and send them on various (justifiable or not) campaigns - they willingly chose to do so.

Here's another view - firemen, policemen, soldiers - they are all volunteers. Risking themselves if need be because the job calls for it.

If this was a draft - forcing young men and women to war - then there would be a greater argument here and I would most likely be standing on the opposing side, but for now, they are there and pissing and moaning [sm=bicker.gif] on our side helps no one but the media and opposing political views and their agenda.

The picture above was funny to me that a soldier stuck it to Ms. Clinton without her knowning it - the equivalent of propping rabbit earsbehind her head... or a subliminal punch to the throat... lol

Old 02-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^even MORE so because there are a VERY limited number of folks who would have the ability to pick up on the "signal." I doubt if even HRClinton or any of her staff would've/could've caught the reference.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Site Moderator

A subliminal punch in the throat isn't as enjoyable as watching her suffer.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:15 PM
4th Gear

He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video.

Do we know if this is true or not?

The pic is funny as hell if it is.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:51 PM
4th Gear

Yes, this is true. I've been through such a course [8D]There are other subtle gestures and actions that POW's can imploy - crossing your fingers is just one of them.

I really like the smug smile on his face... lol

Old 02-28-2007, 11:09 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

I bet youd never go to Iraq though *****. Just because not as many people die doesn't mean it isn't dangerous. Go tell a family member of one of the thousands of soldiers killed how its "over-exaggerated" you *******.
Are you a ***** *** liberal as well?
WTF is that supposed to mean, any ******* who doesn't agree with me 100% on this needs to be shot in the head.