Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hillary Clinton photo op...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 08:44 PM
4th Gear
Default Hillary Clinton photo op...

~ This was sent to me by a liberal friend - I found it interesting...

Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has already started her 2008 presidential campaign by aligning herself with the military and pretending to be tough on terror. Fortunately, the ultra-liberal Hillary has yet to brainwash all of the voting public in to believing that her symbolism is really substance. Many have never forgotten that when she was co-president for eight years she was quoted as saying : " I loathe the military."

~ This I have yet to confirm - Internet spin being what it is - it is hard to ascertain truth from political spin fiction...

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton ~ or playing an inside joke at her expense - but it is a subtle sign used for POW's to show they were not willing participants in "staged" photos.

It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

~ With all due respect, this is a stupid statement,unless you are trained to recognize that - who would know?
If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.
The rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are in Iraq...

Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington

Old 02-27-2007, 08:48 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Hillary Clinton photo op...

lol i love that pic

Old 02-27-2007, 08:49 PM
4th Gear

haha.

Yeah I give credit to people in Iraq and the military... but.

People over-exaggerate how dangerous it really it. If you compare our currently war to past ones (Vietnam, WW2, WW1) the death count is insanely small.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
4th Gear

Every war since the Korean Conflict has been tipped in our favor - by an extreme margin...

Old 02-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Senior Administrator

One thing that ISN'T counted, YET, in teh statistics of those killed or wounded, in armed conflict, is teh psychological toll paid by those who DO survive.

Not all wounds are so easy to spot...

Old 02-27-2007, 11:13 PM
1st Gear

^^^ very true....not all "damage" is done on the outside...some times ya gotta go deeper than just the obvious

Old 02-28-2007, 12:15 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

haha.

Yeah I give credit to people in Iraq and the military... but.

People over-exaggerate how dangerous it really it. If you compare our currently war to past ones (Vietnam, WW2, WW1) the death count is insanely small.
I bet youd never go to Iraq though *****. Just because not as many people die doesn't mean it isn't dangerous. Go tell a family member of one of the thousands of soldiers killed how its "over-exaggerated" you *******.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:25 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

How can you say that man? To that guy that's on the front line with bullets flying past his head it must be more horrific than anything that's ever happened in the history of time.

Old 02-28-2007, 12:26 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

I bet youd never go to Iraq though *****. Just because not as many people die doesn't mean it isn't dangerous. Go tell a family member of one of the thousands of soldiers killed how its "over-exaggerated" you *******.
Are you a ***** *** liberal as well?

Old 02-28-2007, 12:33 AM
1st Gear

you dont even want to get me started on this subject lol......

IM STAYIN OUT OF THIS ONE!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Hillary Clinton photo op...