Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hilarious!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 10:24 PM
3rd Gear
Default Hilarious!!

Ok, this is a pointless story but really quite funny. I was on my way home this afternoon with my lady and stopped at a stop light. The next thing I know, I can hear a car stereo coming up but not because of the bass, it was because the guy didn't know how to install a stereo without getting the trunk to not rattle. I really think that is ghetto by the way... I can hear the car pull up next to me but don't look over because I don't want to give the guy a false sense of coolness or anything. I have my windows down because it was really nice out today. I can hear a bunch of kids laughing and talking sh@t and one of them shouts to me "what you got under that hood!" I look over and immediately start laughing along with my fiance. It was the funniest crap I have ever seen in my life. The guy is revving his engine as I notice that he is driving a Corrola S. LOL. I seriously starting laughing my *** off and they were for real. I had to make this kid look like a total loser in front of his friends. It had a fart cannon on the back and all. The light turned green and it was just as funny how badly I smoked the piece of junk. I must have had him by 4 car lengths within seconds. The guys pull up next to me at the next light and this time all the windows were rolled up and their stereo was turned down. I'm laughing as I type this right now...

My question is this. Where do a bunch of punk asses in a $10k Corolla get the idea that they have any business messing around with a 4.2 A6? I'm really not into racing but if I feel the need to put someone in their place, I have no problem with doing it. You guys should have seen this thing. It was really something else. LOL. Pointless story but I had to share with all my buddies. People see the Audiforums sticker and the lip spoiler and they think it's time to race. It totally baffles me.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:35 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Hilarious!!

Haha that was a good story.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:32 PM

I hope you were both hanging out the windows laughing. Although, that could also get you shot in SoCal depending on where you were.

Better off to just play it cool. The Audi way.

I hate all of the Honda Civics around here that try and race me. Usually I just laugh and shrug it off. Occasionally I have to put the more dedicated ones in there place. I much perfer the latter though.

Cheers!

Chef

Old 05-21-2006, 11:37 PM
2nd Gear

similar thing happened to me the other night.. but the opposing car was a base model Chevy Cobalt.. i wont get into details.. but it was sad [8D]

Old 05-22-2006, 08:21 PM
4th Gear

Not quite the same ending but I was driving the other day, just minding my own, and a CLS55 AMG pulls up next to me at the light. It night time, nice out And we both had our windows down. This guy had him and three of his friends in the car. (my car has exhaust, this is only here to assur that the other driver knew what I was doing with the gas) As the light turns green he and I gengerly pull from the intersection at a normal pace. I'm shifting a 2000 rpms to each higher gear. I make it to fifth gear, and this ***** floors it past me and down the street. I'm like "OK?" what does he think he just accompished. Well at the next light, I happen up next to him. His friends and him are laughing and heckling me for the "*** woopin" i had just received. That kinda miffed me, I shot him down in quick order with lines about you just beat a nine year old car in a AMG, glad you got your jollys for the night. and other things of that nature. I guess I'm still kinda confused about that incounter.