Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hey I'm Mitchell

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Default Hey I'm Mitchell

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from Vancouver, where are you guys from?

Old 01-19-2010, 08:47 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by MitchellHill
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from Vancouver, where are you guys from?
Well, Mitchell... Your "mouth" says Vancouver, but your profile says United Stated. I do not think we have one of those, here in 'Mericuh

Old 01-20-2010, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by AWDaholic
Well, Mitchell... Your "mouth" says Vancouver, but your profile says United Stated. I do not think we have one of those, here in 'Mericuh
Vancouver, Washington is just North of the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon.

Welcome Mitchell! My wife and I used to have a house in Beaverton. We are somewhat famous there for the fence I designed and we built together. I know, it sounds a bit odd, but trust me, it is a special fence. If you're interested, PM me and I can send you links.

P.S I hope you didn't get stuck with the D2 A8 we had...the transmission was on it's way out with only 60K miles.

Last edited by Gordon Freeman Jr; 01-20-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by Gordon Freeman Jr
Vancouver, Washington is just North of the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon.
Suuuuuure, FLAUNT your googlemap skills. I won't be impressed until you find a non-existent town named "POON!"

Old 01-20-2010, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by AWDaholic
Suuuuuure, FLAUNT your googlemap skills. I won't be impressed until you find a non-existent town named "POON!"
My hair clippers are ready, you better watch out!