Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Lightbulb Total solution from MIT

OK, this is serious, but nothing can't be fixed. First, jack ur car up, and let go of all ur engine oil (which should fill w/ sand by now), and replace a new oil filter. When it's done, inject new engine oil (engine oil for summer) into ur engine, and turn on ur engine, let it run for awhile. Then turn it off, and repeat the previous steps but this time, use a external filter to filter your new-add engine oil, then put the engine oil back into ur engine. It ain't cool, but it should get better.

Now, let's look at what went wrong w/ ur mod. Two things went wrong basically: 1) u gotta understand that there're some differences between Honda's VTEC and ur A4's turbo, things that might work for ur fd's Honda might not work on ur A4; 2) wht we use to polish the engine is different from ordinary garden sand, u might actually bought the wrong one as well.

Alright, now let's do it in the correct way. First, go to beach, and collect the sand from there (not white sand, black or dark sand is better cos' they are smaller and harder), wash it clean and dry it under the sun. Then buy 3 bottles of "high octane booster" add it into ur gas tank (u need ur engine running at 120% to make sure u flush out all that sand, otherwise u will be in deep ****). U also need to buy a can of Coke (buy regular one; diet Coke and Coke Zero is a NONO) and add it into ur engine (it'll help desolving and polishing process).

Hook that bag of sand u collected earlier from the beach with ur intake and turn on ur engine, let it ideal for few minutes, then kick the gas all the way in for 1 minutes (but keep the rpm below the redline), then ideal for few minutes again. Repeat that steps until you hear no weird noise. Btw, 25 ponds of sand is too much (it's too much for A4 and it's too much for Honda, tell your friend that), 5~8 ponds of sand is good enough!

However, if u continue hearing that weird noise, add the "octane booster" directly into ur engine and mix it with engine oil. Then repeat the prvious steps, that should do the trick!

Have fun and enjoy the mod.

Cheers,
Dr. Vuckur Karup
MIT

Old 09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
4th Gear

Old 09-03-2008, 02:37 PM
3rd Gear

Mods should lock up this thread and bury it. It stopped being funny a very long time ago...

Old 09-03-2008, 02:52 PM
3rd Gear

well as long as its on digg.com the goons are going to just keep swarming to this site and making an account just to post once in this thread

I vote for a lockup as well!

Old 09-03-2008, 08:01 PM

Thats f-in hilarious, those BMW guys are coming to this site for advise. Well hers my advise.......sell your piece of crap Beamer and buy a pogo stick, it has more H.P. and will get you going where you wanna go a little faster than a 325 !!! And when you get lonely you can always sit on your new ride for fun !!!

Audi > Name:  dogcrap.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  64.6 KB BMW

Old 09-04-2008, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

haha thats alright your entitled to your opinion although Im entitled to rebutle? ever driven a BMW? if not how can you compare it to ****? unless
your an expert on the matter of faeces? Lastly what is with this ricey racerboy attitude?you own a german vehicle! out of anyone you should appreciate straight line speed means nothing! because I tell you what theres a bunch of riceboxs out there that what kill both our vehicles in a straight line
all be it that you are the sad owner of the second best german vehicle. surely speed isnt everything but its ok as I said your entitled to your opinion.. although it is misinformed & uneducated! happy motoring my friend!

Old 09-04-2008, 05:44 AM
3rd Gear

hey john i know you feel all cool coming here and bashing our members - so i'm gonna take the opportunity to show you who you've been calling misinformed and uneducated!

Name:  PART20001.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  62.4 KB

i wish you the best of luck sir!

Old 09-04-2008, 09:53 AM
1st Gear

mate look I am aware im never going to convince a fanatic otherwise on his selection of vehicle be it audi or BMW..this is why they are fanatics! and I do appreciate this. However What I dont appreciate is personal attacks towards me and for my vehicle choices made by your member that you are now defending. I infact am looking for a new vehicle and were looking into some of the A4 models so made a membership and stumbled across this in both of the forums I frequent. SO i made a point of it. however the kinda of leud behaviour due to the fact I drive a Beamer is some what childish. As for the picture I welcome you to get on a plane track me down and by all means if you can do it power to you look ill even give you a head start I live in Australia.
But ill welcome you at the airport mate and say a g'day and tell you to stop taking things so god damn seriously! then you may shoot me or stare at me at me a little you do look mean

as for your sig you understand what i mean you have an E36! for christ sake so we are both fagg'ot bmw drivers as it seems to be the general concencious of your members. So have fun with that hey! Happy motoring members

Last edited by JohnMate; 09-04-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:34 PM
5th Gear

yeah, im gonna go head and vote for locked sticky. its still funny to read teh original from time to time, and i'd hate for it to get lost. As for responses.... anyone who took this as a true story is just about as dumb as the 'characters' they're trying to flame. sorry, thanks for playing.

SSB, big guys with guns can still be misinformed and uneducated. The intimidation thing... not cool. I've never had a problem with you, usually agree with what i see you post. just not this time. c'mon dude, keep it civil.

Plus, my guns have scopes, and hit targets at 400 yards. ; )

John. I drove the 09 3.2L A4 and a 08 BMW 328xi not too long ago. Get the Audi.... Maybe it was because it wasn't originally engineered as an AWD car, but I gotta tell you, I really wasn't impressed at all.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:41 PM
3rd Gear

thanks for knocking me into shape, achTT, it was late last night and i was tired, and that was insanely immature of me. i apologize to you and to johnmate and to ghetto white boy for using you. What happened was I didnt read ghetto white boys origional post and this didnt see it was john who needed to be defended!

we all make mistakes, and we grow through them!

and john: that actually isnt my M3, although I wish it is! it is my best friends, we both own red german sports cars from 1995, works out pretty well! And Like TT i recommend you go with the audi, especially if you live where it is going to snow at all.

Last edited by ssbaudi; 09-05-2008 at 02:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong.....