Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Default RE: Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong.....

It just occured to me that the procedure wasn't flawed, but the materials were. Think about it. These cars are built in the Black Forest aren't they? He shouldn't have used good old regular sandblasting sand, he should have procured some black lava sand from Hawaii.

Someone should keep a list of the good replies to this post. Some of the funniest comments I've ever seen.

btw: Blinker fluid should be changed every 25,000 blinks or 6 months whichever comes first. If you're female or over sixty, 25000 blinks comes around really fast. If you live in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, California or Texas, you don't care if your blinker works so don't worry about it. You can get one of those cute blinker logs at truck stops.

Oh and, make sure you buy 2 bearings if you have dual exhaust. Hate having to go back to the store for the other one. Audi bearings are better than the Chinese aftermarket ones, but everyone seems to think it's a damn joke when you're looking for them. I finally got an Audi parts manager to give me the official part number for them. It's 3.

Ok, maybe it isn't that funny, but the regular writers are on strike.

And, yes, sadly, I registered just so I could add to the fray....
So sue me.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Default RE: Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong.....

WOOOOOOOW i just signed up to this forum to post a comment on this dumb *** here.
you are the dumbest *** i ever herd of. you must do some serious drugs man. how frigen dumb can you be. to put sand into your intake you dumb *** moron. you need to have your d.l. pulled so you cant drive. you need to be put in a box and shiped out of the damn u.s. i would love to see your parents. id slap your mom for having such a dumb *** child. wtf is wrong with you man. i cant beleave you did this. omfg..... go ahead and ban me from this forum. i dont think ill ever need to post anything ever again because this is the dumbest post i have ever seen. g/l to the rest of you guys.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Default RE: Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong...

what a dumb fu-ck. sorry ill go now.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:01 AM

OMFG LMAO OMG OMG OMG OMG LMAO wow i can not stop laughing! I would say im sorry but jesus wtf were u and your friend thinking? I think a ******* mentally retarded crackhead would even know not to do this. Hmmm lets see what happens when we dump 25 pounds of sand through? whats next are you going to poor kerosine in your gas tank and see if that gives you more hp?

Old 11-06-2007, 10:04 AM

p.s lmao honda tuner theres your problem. Whne you say he tunes hondas does that maean he slaps on a fart can a big *** wing and says there ya go that will add about 500 hp.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:21 AM
ddd
1st Gear

this seems too unbelievable to be true, its probably a joker........[]

Old 11-06-2007, 07:12 PM

Had to sign up just to reply to this thread lol.

This post is the funniest thing ive read on a car forum to date...pmsl

I hope he really did do it and its not a joke,would make it even funnier.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:27 PM
1st Gear

DUMBASS. Get away from an Audi you dont deserve to even sit in a car you worthless sand sucker. Sorry its hard not to laugh 3 mins left at work and I started to read this.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha idiot

Old 11-07-2007, 04:24 AM

This is one f**kin hilarious post. If it was, at one point, a true story, then fair play to the Honda 'mechanic' for getting another Audi off the road...LOL!!!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:44 AM

C'mon guys, he wasn't just trying to do a port and polish, but at the same time wanted to bore out his cylinders for more displacement!!

Quick Reply: Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong.....