Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help my little AUDI Mechanic!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Help my little AUDI Mechanic!

ORIGINAL: AUDIjp98

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant

Well, you're a n00b here and you're asking us to help out your kid who none of us know anything about, or even that he exists - how do we know you're not full of crap and you just want us to click on the link to your phishing site, huh? Or worse yet, how do we know you're not just an evil CIA cyborg working for the man to get us all to reveal/do things which may be used as leverage to subjugate us to the will of King George II as part of his grand scheme to propogate his 'legacy'??? Huh? How do we know, man??? HOW DO WE KNOW????[:@]

Seriously though, this is a bit ridiculous. Good luck to your kid anyhow. And welcome to AudiForums.

/psycho
you got more post than him...but hes been here since 06......who is he...beter not be an FBI robot
obviusly he's been plottin his overthrow of AF for almost 2 years, and finally has the resources n place to attempt his coup! I say attempt because it WILL fail!!!

Old 11-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant
Well, you're a n00b here and you're asking us to help out your kid who none of us know anything about, or even that he exists -
Seriously though, this is a bit ridiculous. Good luck to your kid anyhow. And welcome to AudiForums.
/psycho
ditto.
i use my mouse sparingly and i don't click on just anylink (unless it's noted as NWS [sm=joke.gif]!!)

but welcome to the forums!

Old 11-26-2007, 05:16 PM
4th Gear

he has been plottin.....GET YOUR GUNS THE CIA IS COMING THE CIA IS COMING!!!!!!!!

Old 11-26-2007, 07:21 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah.. I have been mostly a lurker and not a poster. I just thought I could rally some votes for a $5K prize for my son. I have owned my 03 A4 1.8t Sport for 2 years.

I am ex-CIA now so no need to worry.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:14 PM
Site Moderator

Well if we knew you a little better i wouldn't mind helping out a friend, this just looks like you're trying to get paid, know what i mean? Post up blazer!

Old 11-26-2007, 08:16 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: 2wdBlazer

Yeah.. I have been mostly a lurker and not a poster. I just thought I could rally some votes for a $5K prize for my son. I have owned my 03 A4 1.8t Sport for 2 years.

I am ex-CIA now so no need to worry.
wellwe hads a good call
post up

Old 11-26-2007, 08:35 PM
3rd Gear

[sm=why.gif]

Old 11-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Senior Administrator

I'm thinking [sm=pimp.gif]"blazer"[sm=pimp.gif] is a adverb, in this case, not a noun

Old 11-26-2007, 11:21 PM
2nd Gear

2wdBlazer means I own a 1971 2wd Chevy Blazer as well. 1 of 900 made in 2wd.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:10 AM
Senior Administrator

yeah, yeah, I know (I'm a former GM guy who saw the light and converted to Euro-trash abour two decades ago). I (we) was just having fun. Don't getcher panties inna bunch (<--more fun, not actually suggesting that you wear panties, OR, that there's anything wrong with it, if you did). If you "lurked" witha purpose you'd realize that's how we roll...

all we're sayin is, we (especially in OT) are (dysfuntional) family-like, and take care of our own. If you were to invest a little time in playin in our sandbox we'd've jumped on the link like like a crack-head. Some'd prolly even have passed it ow to their non-Audi friends (I've heard rumors that these kinds of people exist, and I'm assuming it refers to to the 99.99% of mindless zombies who drive, among other things, Chevy products), to help you out.

True, it's a form of black-male (and, as a black-male, I am proud to extort your compliance with OUR brand of FUN), but, don't think of it that way... think of it as an investment in your kids FUTURE!!!

Quick Reply: Help my little AUDI Mechanic!