Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help me out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 06:40 PM
3rd Gear
Default Help me out!

Hey all,

I am a poor boy right now, preparing to go to college and dealing with heaps and heaps of bills (my parents don't cut me any slack! - its a great thing though) And am needing to sell off two of my most prized possessions to afford my life right now. I am willing to pay a $75 finders bonus if any of you on here can find a buyer for me for either of the items!

GUITAR PLAYERS! I have for sale one of the best amps money can buy- all information can be found here - https://www.audiforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111279

And now for the saddest one of all - I have to let my S6 go. I have written out a pretty lengthy description on my craigslist ad which should answer all questions about the car, but I am here if you need more answers. The price is negotiable but I just need to get back what I owe on it (darn loans). This is a beautiful rare car that will turn heads more than you will ever believe.
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/810285838.html

Thanks!
Neil

Old 08-27-2008, 10:57 AM
3rd Gear

Bump - I would really appreciate some help or feedback on this - I'm desperate!

Thanks

Old 08-27-2008, 11:10 AM

that's too bad. i know how it goes tho.

as for feedback, don't ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER let ppl know you're " in a bit of a financial pickle". you will get low-balled all day long. it's a nice car. ride it out for just a little while and get what it is worth.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:09 PM
4th Gear

^^ yup that's like me.

I have had 2 offers for my car

7200$
7000$

I REJECTED BOTH. I put at least 3 grand into work for Labor/Paint/Mods/

And now...I have a guy who wants my car badly and is willing to pay what I am asking which is $7700 not bad I mean I am only asking like 1000$ over KBB.

Good luck with sale!