Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

help a man in need!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 02:26 AM

So....how did it go?

Old 11-23-2008, 02:44 AM

Caribou lou

1 1/2 parts 151 proof rum
1 part MalibuŽ coconut rum
5 parts pineapple juice

just like Tech N9ne

Old 11-23-2008, 09:49 AM
6th Gear

alright, Neil, I think it's story time when you wake up today.

Old 11-23-2008, 11:32 AM
5th Gear

where were all these drink mixes when I made the alcoholics recipe thread?

Old 11-23-2008, 02:06 PM

on the Inter web

Old 11-23-2008, 03:10 PM
3rd Gear

wow. i just woke up, and i'm definitely not ready for story time lads. remind me tonight, haha

Old 11-23-2008, 04:07 PM

^ Horse ****!

Old 11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
SoCal Crew Member

unacceptable

Old 11-23-2008, 09:54 PM

So......it's night time! WTF Happened?

Old 11-24-2008, 02:24 PM
3rd Gear

ok so now i've fully recovered ( i went into saturday night already throwing up because i was so sick) and can tell whatever of the story of the night that i can remember. So i'm not a member of this frat, but I knew that this was their biggest, most looked forward to event of all of the year - and I had wanted to find a way to get in for some time. I spent a lot of time hanging out with the guys and forging solid relationships with them - which ended up paying off in the long run. The night before the dance/party, one of the seniors came up to me and said "neil, you're going to red ox!" this lead me to a lot of excitement, but also a lot of stress - everyone had found their dates weeks before and now 'm here the night before the thing with no woman. I call up a good number of my friends and for some reason they are all gone home for the weekend or have way too much homework - so i take one for the team and go with a blind date with one of my buddies' friends.

we got to the house before the busses came, i met my date who turned out to be pretty cute (i have pictures) and easy to talk to. we played a bunch of drinking games to get a little pre-funked, such as 25 cup per side beer pong with mixed drinks in the cups. we get to the dance and the fun starts happening - for a while. I quickly find out that my date is not really the commited type and she starts eyeing some other guy at the party. I'm not really one for possesiveness anymore so I just kinda let it slide - however i find that the guy that she's eyeing's date (if that makes sense) is super cute and a lot more my type (i have pics of this as well). I guess my date noticed my glances as well and she suggested that we switch dates. we talked it over with the other and they happily obliged. nothing is better than having an immensely hot woman come on to you as quickly as this girl did! Lets just say for the rest of the night, we explored some pretty awesome territory if you know what i mean! I guess this story only really is entertaining to me, because of what ended up happening... but maybe you guys could share in my excitement

if you were dissapointed that this wasnt a crazy drunken funny story, there was plenty of that that happened as well - and i'm happy to explain that as well if you guys can handle my writing style, haha

aaaaaaaannnnd i'm spent