Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help with child support laws

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 11:29 AM
1st Gear
Default Help with child support laws

So here is my situation with my ex. we have joint custody of my 9 year old daughter. I just recently moved out of state so I get her whenever school is out. I am getting her for the entire summer. Ex wife still wants me to give her the full amount of child support. I actually give her more that I'm supposed to at the moment and do not feel I should have to give her the entire amount. I told her I would give her an amount but not the whole thing. She will not give me detailed accounting of where my money goes to. She is now threating to not let me keep her for the summer now unless I agree to give her all of the support that I usually give her. What should I do?

Old 03-19-2008, 12:12 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Help with child support laws

say "fu(k you b1tch im takin her for the summer you aint gettin jack i got her you dont need child support if you aint got her. ill take ur fu(k *** to court if you refuse to give her this ain't a game biach"

Old 03-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Zombie Defense Force

lol that might not go over to well.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:20 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Red_sapphire89

say "fu(k you b1tch im takin her for the summer you aint gettin jack i got her you dont need child support if you aint got her. ill take ur fu(k *** to court if you refuse to give her this ain't a game biach"
This appears to be sound legal advice.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:20 PM
4th Gear

having gone through this twice - here's how support works in CA - might be the same for you in your state.

how much does it require to take care of a child for 1 year - usually 15/20% of combine income of both parents.

So for example let's say it's $20k to support said child.

Now you factor up the time spent in physical custody and again considering what you said about the summer visitation - lets say 3 months (might be less). But let's say you have her 1/4th of the year. that's 25%.

Since you have the lesser amount of the time and usually make more - you pay 50% of the support - that's if your ex makes as much - if not, then you pay 75%.

Now this is divided by 12 and there you have your support payment.

So it doesn't matter if you have her the entire month or not. You still have to make thse payments until she turns 18, mate. Make the best of it.

try this site for info - http://www.childsupportsavings.com/?...FRpOagodIBI9WA

Old 03-19-2008, 12:48 PM
2nd Gear

give her age enhancing pills she might turn 18 faster
but for real what Palindariâ„¢ is true im just a dick sometimes

Old 03-19-2008, 12:58 PM
Zombie Defense Force

age enhancing pills hahahahaha thats great

Old 03-19-2008, 02:58 PM
4th Gear

It's fvcked up how women will use kids to get their own way. The child is gonna be with you, why the fvck should you still pay her.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:59 PM

Tell her she's being a lying sneaky b!tch and using your child to get money she doesn't deserve or tell her to pay you since you will have the child. Why does it seem the guy always gets screwed more in divorce. I wish you luck and sorry I don't have any good legal advice. [:@]

Old 03-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Red_sapphire89 wat are u 12 casue ur comments are retarded
i think u should pay attention to this thread cause im sure u gonna go through this also someday

Quick Reply: Help with child support laws