Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hellava Trip...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Default Hellava Trip...

Well, JP A4 and I went to South Dakota friday night to go pick up (because he really needs) another civic. It took about 5 hours to get there because we stopped at Perkins in Gillette, Wyo and it only took us an hour to be served our food from the time we ordered... and it tasted like $hit. We arrive in the middle of nowhere S.D. about 1:30 or so friday night, and proceeded to drink, and went to sleep around 5:00 a.m. I being the early bird, woke up around 10:00 and proceeded to wake everyone else up, we then decided to go go-kart racing, and the nearest real town was like 40 miles away, sweet! Yeah, as predicted by myself I kicked everyone's *** at racing, but that night my back hurt like a ***** from the little *** seats in the carts, so I got drunk.

Then yesterday when we woke up we decided to go 4-wheelin'. Great Idea, not such a good time for me. About 10 mins into the trip, the guy I was riding with wrecked the truck Best part of it all was that we were driving on packed snow, and he had just got done telling me how bad his mudders were on ice and snow. No more than 10 seconds later were we going40 mph into a ditch, and up the side of the hill into some brush. His seat belts didn't work because he had some other seat in his truck, so I ended up with one hell of a headache, and a sweet black eye from bouncing all over in the damn truck, and our heads colliding... my face hitting the top of his head.The accidentcaused the centering pin on the front leaf springs to shear off.... so we drove, kinda around, and then back home, not being able to make a left turn (it was like a ghetto RC car where you have to back up and turn right to make a left). And then when all was said and done, I ripped a sweet holedown my pantleg by my front left pocket, climbing back up into the truckafter unlocking the hubs.

We then decided it was time to come home.... 460 miles untill you run out of gas in an Excursion towing a civic?!?! HAHA! 348 miles to Billings, and the last 12 of them it said we were out of gas. For every mile we went, the gauge thing moved 3, so we were waiting to run out of fuel in Indian Territory. Either way, we made it home... bruised, and battered, but nonetheless, made it.

Old 01-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: Hellava Trip...

pics????

wow sounds like a blast.. is he fixing up the civic?

Old 01-08-2007, 01:47 PM

He hasn't decided what he's doin, either parting it, or putting an engine and trans in it... who knows, I'm sure he'll chime in. Unfortunately, there aren't any pics, the truck really didn't look all that bad, it was just barely drivable, my face... hurts like a ****, and is bruised up today... it wasn't last night. I was eating some potato chips at the time of the accident, so I dumped the chips out, and put snow in the bag to use as a white-trash ice pack.

Old 01-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

white trash ice pack...

niiice. anyways as for the ripped pants, just rip the other side
& voila uve got urself a new set of Chaps... [:-]

Old 01-08-2007, 02:02 PM

hmmm, I think I am gonna pass on that one.... however now they just look like ones you'd buy at Abercrombie, brand new. At least I earned the tear, and thit wasn'tpre-exisiting. Now I got a new pair of jeans for working on cars!

Old 01-08-2007, 06:08 PM
3rd Gear

Sounds like to had a blast man, with some bruises to prove it, next time you decide to ventrue to the "great" state of SD hit up the east end and look me up. I'll show you how "east-river" parties.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:12 PM

Yeah, the fact that it was 348 miles to go 23 miles into SD, and another 360 or soething like thatto Souix Falls, Maybe if I go to Minneapolis for something, I'll swing in and party, JP will probably come too, seeing as how road-tripping is never fun unless someone is with you.

Old 01-08-2007, 11:50 PM

haha Pro got beat up way more than me lol i only got a bruise on my arm from the bad *** go carts(you people who have indoor go-cart track, don't know how lucky you are) anyway it was a tight trip... idk what i will do with the civic (it was an excuse to go party and **** lol ) but i was going to make it rhd, and throw a motor in it (b series n/a somehting simple but make it look clean) idk my civic i have now and my crx are to chopped up to make "presentable" kinda for that clean jdm look.... anyway i be down to hit up the eastern side of s.d. and minnesota just not in a weekend, would need some more days... anyway trip was cool and fun and got really drunk... i have one photo... i will load it on later

Old 01-09-2007, 12:21 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

Well, JP A4 and I went to South Dakota friday night to go pick up (because he really needs) another civic. It took about 5 hours to get there because we stopped at Perkins in Gillette, Wyo and it only took us an hour to be served our food from the time we ordered... and it tasted like $hit. We arrive in the middle of nowhere S.D. about 1:30 or so friday night, and proceeded to drink, and went to sleep around 5:00 a.m. I being the early bird, woke up around 10:00 and proceeded to wake everyone else up, we then decided to go go-kart racing, and the nearest real town was like 40 miles away, sweet! Yeah, as predicted by myself I kicked everyone's *** at racing, but that night my back hurt like a ***** from the little *** seats in the carts, so I got drunk.

Then yesterday when we woke up we decided to go 4-wheelin'. Great Idea, not such a good time for me. About 10 mins into the trip, the guy I was riding with wrecked the truck Best part of it all was that we were driving on packed snow, and he had just got done telling me how bad his mudders were on ice and snow. No more than 10 seconds later were we going40 mph into a ditch, and up the side of the hill into some brush. His seat belts didn't work because he had some other seat in his truck, so I ended up with one hell of a headache, and a sweet black eye from bouncing all over in the damn truck, and our heads colliding... my face hitting the top of his head.The accidentcaused the centering pin on the front leaf springs to shear off.... so we drove, kinda around, and then back home, not being able to make a left turn (it was like a ghetto RC car where you have to back up and turn right to make a left). And then when all was said and done, I ripped a sweet holedown my pantleg by my front left pocket, climbing back up into the truckafter unlocking the hubs.

We then decided it was time to come home.... 460 miles untill you run out of gas in an Excursion towing a civic?!?! HAHA! 348 miles to Billings, and the last 12 of them it said we were out of gas. For every mile we went, the gauge thing moved 3, so we were waiting to run out of fuel in Indian Territory. Either way, we made it home... bruised, and battered, but nonetheless, made it.
Was it all worth it to get a civic?

Old 01-09-2007, 02:09 AM
18T
4th Gear

lol nice sounds like you guys had fun.

Quick Reply: Hellava Trip...