Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hate Deer?...Carnage Pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 01:25 PM
2nd Gear
Default Hate Deer?...Carnage Pics

Last night i was took my car for a test run after i just my new air/fuel gauge in, i came around a turn and was speeding back up when right out right side of the road a deer jumped out and i hit it going about 45mph... my car is pretty much fucked and so was the deer, thankgod it didnt come through the windshield... the deer was huge by the way, im going to post some carnage pictures later. Anyone else have one of these awesome run-ins with our good friend mr. deer?

Old 02-26-2006, 01:28 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Hate Deer?

Deers are impressive animals. Sucks that the pair of you met in such cruddy circumstances! On a side note, I was watching outdoor channel t'other day, and there was a hunting programme on. These friggers went out, shot a deer, and just took the antlers home. Friggin scum. They were sat there saying how beautiful it was, and a fine beast, and I was thinking " well well done, you shot the ****** from half a mile away, and it is no longer a magnificent beast. What an acomplishment. At least take it home and eat the ******!". Killing for food is fine. Killing for the hell of it, and to stick a bloody horn on your wall... Lame.

Old 02-26-2006, 01:39 PM

yea, Mr. Deer can kiss my ***...

I was going about 60 mph on a highway going out for the night and it jumps out in front of me and totaled my 98 A4. This was literally days after i got my timing belt changed and some other things replaced[:@]

Old 02-26-2006, 03:50 PM
2nd Gear

heres the carnage...nowhere near totalled, but the engine looks like its pretty fucked up, the radiator and **** is all crammed right into the engine, i hope theres no serious engine damage... maby broken mounts, all i know is i couldnt drive or start it after the accident.

[IMG]local://upfiles/13374/FCADD5D0EBBC4A6DAC10BFD6F2A8C8AA.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/13374/5179E638607C49F2A9E8268BA5A9946C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-26-2006, 03:54 PM
3rd Gear

Bit of a mess there dude.

Old 02-26-2006, 04:06 PM
3rd Gear

That sucks man, it doesnt look like your airbags went off. Is that true? Yeah, deer and cars dont mix, f@%k deer

Old 02-26-2006, 04:25 PM
3rd Gear

It's only a matter of time before I hit a deer. They prance around here in groups of four or more. They eat grass out of my front yard. I stared one down yesterday (bigass bull dear with antlers and all) to back my car out to go to practice.

Arghh.

Old 02-26-2006, 04:40 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

Deers are impressive animals. Sucks that the pair of you met in such cruddy circumstances! On a side note, I was watching outdoor channel t'other day, and there was a hunting programme on. These friggers went out, shot a deer, and just took the antlers home. Friggin scum. They were sat there saying how beautiful it was, and a fine beast, and I was thinking " well well done, you shot the ****** from half a mile away, and it is no longer a magnificent beast. What an acomplishment. At least take it home and eat the ******!". Killing for food is fine. Killing for the hell of it, and to stick a bloody horn on your wall... Lame.
i hear ya man, i cant stand those shows. first off they're on a game farm so no **** you can find a magnificent specimen and usually they use high powered rifles. retarded, but i have seen some negative reports on just taking the antlers on the shows and supposedly, the meat is donated to local soup kitchens for the poor.

anyway, stepup, hate to see that happen man, did that once when i was 16, but the car was an old junker and too much snow on the road to go faster than 25. dont know the lay out of where it happened, but if there were trees linning the road, at least you aimed for the deer.

Old 02-26-2006, 06:08 PM
2nd Gear

yea the road was lined with trees... windy backroad in CT, luckily there wasnt time to try and evade it because i would have ended up wrapped around a tree

and no the airbags did not go off thank god, which is wierd becasue i hit the deer going like 50 but would have been more money and i probly would have once again ended up in a tree if they had... luck

Old 02-26-2006, 07:11 PM
5th Gear

Damn man, the thing really messed some **** up, lol, look like you got a bit of the deer stuck on your bumper

Quick Reply: Hate Deer?...Carnage Pics