Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Has anyone seen the movie Hostel?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Default RE: Has anyone seen the movie Hostel?

saw 1 was a comedy, i mean bad acting and i couldnt get over the fact that the guy was from princess diaries but i found saw 2 up'd it even more with a great twist at the end and better acting. But if u didnt like the premise of the first then u wouldnt like the 2nd.

On a different note, have u thought of how sick america and teh world is for making it a category to go after b/c its so large. Trying to make the gorest and most groutesque movie? And how bout the sick fvckers that write them.

Old 01-10-2006, 10:55 PM
2nd Gear

On a different note, have u thought of how sick america and teh world is for making it a category to go after b/c its so large. Trying to make the gorest and most groutesque movie? And how bout the sick fvckers that write them.
good point, but i think it just supports freedom of expression. also things like this will make the public think and question ... well maybe not exactly things like this (Hostel just isn't that deep). but i remember when manson was big, everyone was horrified, but he raised a lot of questions and forced us to look at ourselves.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:30 AM

another good point

Old 01-12-2006, 02:40 AM
3rd Gear

holy ******* motehr ******...this ******* movie is the most horrific, brutal, disgusting, disturbing, greusome, fucked up **** i have ever seen in my entire ******* life. holy **** man. dont see this movie unless you like the feeling of nausea. honestly, its sick.....****!!!!![sm=smiley26.gif]

--E[sm=smiley26.gif][sm=smiley26.gif][sm=smiley26.gif]

Old 01-12-2006, 02:46 AM

ive seen it... the first part is pretty much a **** and the last half made me want to throw up... totally sick guys .. the camera didnt cut away from alot of sick shiit

Old 01-12-2006, 02:59 AM

i think all teh ***** and ***** speak for them selves. But lets get to the important stuff. how are the boobies?

Old 01-12-2006, 03:01 AM
3rd Gear

the 2 girls that are the main ****** look ok at first, but as the movie goes on they seem to have forgotten to go to make up....cuz they look fugly ***....

--E

Old 01-12-2006, 03:26 AM

ORIGINAL: a4autocrossr

the 2 girls that are the main ****** look ok at first, but as the movie goes on they seem to have forgotten to go to make up....cuz they look fugly ***....

--E
I noticed that too...they got nasty towards the end.

Old 01-12-2006, 03:46 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: a4autocrossr

holy ******* motehr ******...this ******* movie is the most horrific, brutal, disgusting, disturbing, greusome, fucked up **** i have ever seen in my entire ******* life. holy **** man. dont see this movie unless you like the feeling of nausea. honestly, its sick.....****!!!!![sm=smiley26.gif]

--E[sm=smiley26.gif][sm=smiley26.gif][sm=smiley26.gif]

Are you being sarcastic? I was expecting so much more gore after reading a few reviews. I think the idea for this movie is brilliant but it wasn't pulled off quite as well as I thought it could've been. This is exactly the same as I feel about Saw. There are so many good ideas but then people have a hard time following thru with them.

Old 01-12-2006, 09:57 PM
3rd Gear

hell no im not being sarcastic, i felt nauseous for a while and it truly was disturbing....

--E

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen the movie Hostel?