Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Handcuffs SUCK!!!!!! PICTURES UP NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 10:32 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Handcuffs SUCK!!!!!! PICTURES UP NOW!

get ready for suspended license and 2 yrs probation happened to me 110 in a 45 in a wheelie

Old 03-17-2008, 01:05 AM
4th Gear

I think thats a litlle bit of a different situation... LOL

Josh

Old 03-17-2008, 03:01 AM
5th Gear

daym that sux dude, maybe you shoulda sticked with the 1.8t lol. it's good that you're not in jail and posting this cuz that would be one high tech jail. and they had their pedal to the floor and not gaining on you guys? that's total mooseshit to me. cops cars can really book on dry road. if they said you were cornering at 55 and they had it floored it would be alot more believable lol.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:40 AM
3rd Gear

I've been in the back of a cruiser plenty of times in my 2 years driving and that back bench sucks. Its like sittting in your high school bleachers for 5 hours. And fords are not the quickest although 4 months ago I got pulled over by a Charger. They don't always take you in just cuz they cuff you. They do it for dramatic effect to "show" you the harsh effects that your infraction can cause. They basically give you a good scare and let you go. Did he make a friend of yours drive your car back? Cuz the statie took my lic. away and made my friend drive.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:39 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Handcuffs SUCK!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

You know you got screwed because your boys ugly *** wheels!!!

lmao

plus 1 those are wack...chrome? get outtttttaaaaa heeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 03-18-2008, 10:49 AM
2nd Gear

I highly doubt your getting out of a speeding ticket at 20mph over and you were handcuffed. The odds are not in your favor anyway. Good luck anyway...

Old 03-18-2008, 10:54 AM
2nd Gear

Oh geez I didn't even finish reading everything. If they didn't get any hard evidence f the speed or them chasing you on camera, you should be good if you really want to go through the trouble.

But I see the S is already getting you in trouble. Didn't you just recently get it?

Old 03-18-2008, 12:36 PM
4th Gear

lol that's a crappy situation you got yourself in Josh! I like that statement from the cop about not gaining on you. You should of said this to him "Yea its kind of hard to catch a moving object when you are practicing burn-outs." or "really!? I wish I would of known because I wouldhave floored it to"

But speeding in a neighborhood was not the smartest choice one could make and you did learn your lesson. At least you leaned the easy way and a cop stopped you before someone ran over a kid.

Old 03-18-2008, 02:06 PM
1st Gear

I am a MP in the navy and the reason you got cuffed is for the officers safety. With how many officers are dying a year its understandable. You obviously realize how dangerous you were to the other surrounding vehicles and thats probably what they were basing it on. But on the other hand that sucks that you got pulled over. Ive been there done that........lots of times(30 to be exact)

Old 03-18-2008, 02:16 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AUDIjp98

thats pretty ghey, youll get out of this fairly easy, with minimal punishment
That would be my though too, go to court and fight that ****. Also next time running isnt such a bad idea....its worked for me on more than a few occasions

Quick Reply: Handcuffs SUCK!!!!!! PICTURES UP NOW!