Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

GTA4!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 03:06 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: GTA4!!!!!!!!

I'm sure we will see cars that resemble real life cars. I mean, this does look a lot like a BMW 7-Series.

Check out what I came across. I guess this may be what it looks like to play.

Also, the new game uses an engine to make it ultra realistic. For those that have played Half Life 2 or Counter Strike: Source, you will know about the physics and how lifelike they are. This is supposed to be one up from that. I think the engine is called the RAGE engine.

READ: A Review is In.

Playstation World Magazine awarded GTA IV a 10/10.

http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=1334

Old 04-25-2008, 08:18 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: CAB509

I'm excited for GTA4, now if only I can get my TV back from being repaired I'll be even more excited
At least you didn't get the red ring of death 2 days ago. [:@]

Old 04-26-2008, 04:44 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

ORIGINAL: CAB509

I'm excited for GTA4, now if only I can get my TV back from being repaired I'll be even more excited
At least you didn't get the red ring of death 2 days ago. [:@]

I have it too, so you're not alone [:@] and to top it all off M$ won't fix mine for free because its too old. So they are punshing me for being a hardcore xbox fan and waiting many hours on opening night to get one of the first ones out

but about the game, it just scored a 10 on ign (only one other game has been rated as well...) pretty amazing! good thing I preordered it! anyone wanna buy my copy if there is a shortage? I guess I cant use it anyway [&o]