Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Greatest Prank Pulled Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 04:24 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Greatest Prank Pulled Thread!

nice. most displays are fake, and bravo for your efforts not only to show the town but also in finding out in the first place.

Old 08-18-2005, 04:40 AM
2nd Gear

Yeah, I always thought they were fake, but the really did look real & it had a guard. We never got caught, but my mum said we were retarded & that our mental competitor was a carrot. :-)

Old 08-18-2005, 04:41 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: lidonnit

Yeah, I always thought they were fake, but the really did look real & it had a guard. We never got caught, but my mum said we were retarded & that our mental competitor was a carrot. :-)
AH, mothers, always giving great word of encouragement.

Old 08-19-2005, 04:45 AM
2nd Gear

I know.... I thought her comment was really funny though. :-)

Infact .... she still thinks i'm a criminal cos I drive an Audi. LOL

Old 08-20-2005, 09:12 PM
2nd Gear

Well, this one is pretty good I think...... I have a very wealthy uncle, he's in his mid 30's, works in silicon valley, is in the young, hip computer scene.

So I'm over at their company last year hanging out... he's busy so I"m hanging out with some of his friends/coworkers (sadly all about the same age as him and still thinking of stuff like this to do to each other)..... great, fun group of guys though. \

My uncle just bought some sort of extremely expensive mercedes that week, and had a first date with some hot girl he recently met, and I guess he was sort of bragging about it. He was taking her from Palo Alto, over highway 17 to his house in Aptos, then they were going to go to dinner. So to get him back for bragging, and while we were all bored, the guys came up with the idea to puchase some of those really cheap neon rim/spinner things you can just snap onto your wheels to install onto his car for his big date!

So it was daylight when we put them on and when he was going to leave, but by the time they drove home it would be dark and the lights would come out! So I guess when they pull up to the house, she got out of the car first, and was staring at the side of the car with a horrified expression on her face, and he obviously had no clue what was going on! LOL.

I guess he thought there was a dent or something on the new car that she was staring at so he runs over to her side and couldn't believe what she was actually staring at. I guess she just glared at him and said something stupid like "fancy". The funny part though, is he said as he was driving home over 17, all these people in nice cars kept staring at him as he was driving and he thought it was because of the nice new car. LOL. It was a pretty good prank in my opinion.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:54 PM
1st Gear

Its a long one sry... but its really funny so read =]

alright so me and my friends really are up to no good every weekend. okay so the other day my friend is on the internet and orders an egg launcher with industrial medical use rubber tubing. so basically its huge rubber tube rubber bands and a sack in the middle. you have to pull it back like 6 feet and lauch it so it has to be down outside of the car. when we got it we started lauching eggs on to the Jericheo... Jericheo is a main turnpike. anyways we were hitting cars and box trucks and **** and it was madd funny. so then we moved on to other things to hit so we managed to climb up to the top of the waulbaums gorcery store roof near us. Across the street is a popa johns and so everytime a customer came thru we would laugh an egg... the place across is about 200yds so cant see much. after the night was over we passed by to see the damage and we had atleast about 8 HUGE egg stains all of the window. next day we wanted to really **** it up sooo we took the laughing and launched a frozen eggs to the window leaving a spiderweb crack in the door window. So then like 2 weeks ago or w/e that new Bond movie came out 007. we got in a nice spot in the village near the movie theatre and basiaclly went thru 12 dozen eggs on all the people waiting to see the movie.

now we start to get carried away. as u all no the new PS3 and Wii had just come out now here in Long Island NY this **** is really big for lots of people. they were camping out for 5 days in front of Best buy and toys r us. so we decided to **** with them. we get ontop of the parking gagrage roof and launch soo many eggs in there directions. one of my friends took his dads flare gun from his boat and brought it with us. as stupid as he is he shot the flare into the crowd that was about 2 football fields away. omg so stupid of him but yea so now we had to leave cause that can cause big trouble. so we jetted. next thing you no the whole back seat was filled with another like 15 dozen egg cartains which we used to hit 4 best buys 3 toys r us's and 5 Target shopping places where ppl were camping out. so basically we hit like every BB and TRU and Target on LI so now we instead wanted to go hit this kids house that we dont like. we get there bomb the **** out of hits car with TP and eggs and **** and to let him no we thru one up at his window. we leave and circle around 10 min later to see if he noticed. when we passed by he was outside hosing off his car. FIY it was around 1:30am at this point. when pass by again like 15 min later and hes back inside lights off so we hit it again lol. pass by again like 15 min later cept this time with our lights off. i guess it seemed kinda suspicious and this time his dad was outside with him all of a sudden we see them both start running for the car so we bolt, he hops in his truck and is chasing us. we blew 2 red lights and finally lost him on some side roads. after this we wanted to stay low, so we wwere going back to dennis's house and on the way we had to drop some1 off. when we were near there house we see 216 a cop. so we act cool and then drop the kid off. after leaving his house we go to dennis' on the way we see 216 again and this time he does a 180 and tails us and then pulls us over. Best night ever until now... he pulls us all out of the car and basically tells us he nos what weve been doing with the PS3 eggs and toys r us. so he asks us if wed like to confess anythign else and he didnt seem like he new about the house we bombed so we didnt tell him. then another cops pulls up and comes out and says he had a report about this kids house we bombed... luckily the other cop sed couldnt be cause we were caught bombing the stores... so as dumb as he is hes says alright and dimisses that part. so luckily my friends dads an ex- cop so he comes down does sometalkin and gets us out of trouble. the last words the cop says tho was if ur gunna do this again dont do it in this car. we have the plate and everything and ur car is now very "Hot". lol yea and thats basically it. sry its sooo long but thought id share

Old 12-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-11-2006, 12:33 AM
4th Gear

I got this off of some tv show, while my little brother was taking a wizz i was hiding in the bath tub, in the middle of his wizzing i jump out and scared the crap out of him. sadly i had to clean up up the urine off the walls, and toilet, and sink.

Old 12-11-2006, 01:08 AM
2nd Gear

[quote]quote:

ORIGINAL: SouRce4

Its a long one sry... but its really funny so read =]

alright so me and my friends really are up to no good every weekend. okay so the other day my friend is on the internet and orders an egg launcher with industrial medical use rubber tubing. so basically its huge rubber tube rubber bands and a sack in the middle. you have to pull it back like 6 feet and lauch it so it has to be down outside of the car. when we got it we started lauching eggs on to the Jericheo... Jericheo is a main turnpike. anyways we were hitting cars and box trucks and **** and it was madd funny. so then we moved on to other things to hit so we managed to climb up to the top of the waulbaums gorcery store roof near us. Across the street is a popa johns and so everytime a customer came thru we would laugh an egg... the place across is about 200yds so cant see much. after the night was over we passed by to see the damage and we had atleast about 8 HUGE egg stains all of the window. next day we wanted to really **** it up sooo we took the laughing and launched a frozen eggs to the window leaving a spiderweb crack in the door window. So then like 2 weeks ago or w/e that new Bond movie came out 007. we got in a nice spot in the village near the movie theatre and basiaclly went thru 12 dozen eggs on all the people waiting to see the movie.

now we start to get carried away. as u all no the new PS3 and Wii had just come out now here in Long Island NY this **** is really big for lots of people. they were camping out for 5 days in front of Best buy and toys r us. so we decided to **** with them. we get ontop of the parking gagrage roof and launch soo many eggs in there directions. one of my friends took his dads flare gun from his boat and brought it with us. as stupid as he is he shot the flare into the crowd that was about 2 football fields away. omg so stupid of him but yea so now we had to leave cause that can cause big trouble. so we jetted. next thing you no the whole back seat was filled with another like 15 dozen egg cartains which we used to hit 4 best buys 3 toys r us's and 5 Target shopping places where ppl were camping out. so basically we hit like every BB and TRU and Target on LI so now we instead wanted to go hit this kids house that we dont like. we get there bomb the **** out of hits car with TP and eggs and **** and to let him no we thru one up at his window. we leave and circle around 10 min later to see if he noticed. when we passed by he was outside hosing off his car. FIY it was around 1:30am at this point. when pass by again like 15 min later and hes back inside lights off so we hit it again lol. pass by again like 15 min later cept this time with our lights off. i guess it seemed kinda suspicious and this time his dad was outside with him all of a sudden we see them both start running for the car so we bolt, he hops in his truck and is chasing us. we blew 2 red lights and finally lost him on some side roads. after this we wanted to stay low, so we wwere going back to dennis's house and on the way we had to drop some1 off. when we were near there house we see 216 a cop. so we act cool and then drop the kid off. after leaving his house we go to dennis' on the way we see 216 again and this time he does a 180 and tails us and then pulls us over. Best night ever until now... he pulls us all out of the car and basically tells us he nos what weve been doing with the PS3 eggs and toys r us. so he asks us if wed like to confess anythign else and he didnt seem like he new about the house we bombed so we didnt tell him. then another cops pulls up and comes out and says he had a report about this kids house we bombed... luckily the other cop sed couldnt be cause we were caught bombing the stores... so as dumb as he is hes says alright and dimisses that part. so luckily my friends dads an ex- cop so he comes down does sometalkin and gets us out of trouble. the last words the cop says tho was if ur gunna do this again dont do it in this car. we have the plate and everything and ur car is now very "Hot". lol yea and thats basically it. sry its sooo long but thought id share

none of that was funny or created...just sounds like you and your friends need to get your asses beat [/quote

vnv727, Word!

Source4 that story makes you seem like a serious *****. May some bad luck come upon you soon. and like vnv727 said you most likely need a serious *** whoppen

word

Quick Reply: Greatest Prank Pulled Thread!