Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Greatest Prank Pulled Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 06:17 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Greatest Prank Pulled Thread!

one more was after christmas, everyone in the place puts there old xmas trees in the school parking lot for recycle. Oh baby. make your year. mine was 2001 with the trees and then set the kindlin ablaze. It melted the 2001 into the asphalt. thank god we didn't get caught. plus its not about how bad you get it locked, its about how long it takes them to get it unlocked.

Old 08-17-2005, 06:23 AM

oo **** thast crazy. I dont mean anything that can get us crminal charges. And most liekly we woudl do it after we walk so we dont get screwed so when only junios and down are still going. Like during there finals.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:44 AM

my senior prank:

A few buddys and i faked our deaths. we got familys and everone involved. our siblings made the phone call to friends saying we all died in a car accident on the way to the beach friday night. the plan was to cut school monday anyway (that had nothing to do with the prank). So when we got back to school tuesday we found out that there was a special announcement. administrators went to each class through out monday and spoke to student. the counselors were made available and there was a donation plate started. man, i never got hugged and slapped so many times in my life. it was still pretty funny but we got in serious trouble.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:51 PM
1st Gear

On my senior week we moved my drunk friend's car and told him it got towed the next morning when he woke up. When we finally told him it didn't really and took him to where it was parked it was gone because it really did get towed from where we parked it. We convinced him that he moved it the night before though so we didn't have to foot the bill.

Old 08-17-2005, 07:19 PM
2nd Gear

Simple one. Was taking auto shop in H.S. with a dork who drove a "really cool" NASH METROPOLITAN.
Just before school let out we pulled one his 4 spark plug wires. The guy passed me as I was walking home - wasn't even able to make it up a short hill. I don't think he really knew he had a problem until then.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:39 PM
4th Gear

thats pretty sad, I meen if you cant tell that a four cylender is only running on 3.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:00 AM
1st Gear

This story had more bs than a constipated cow, it has been removed

Old 08-18-2005, 02:19 AM
4th Gear

I don't know why, but I feel I must do this.[sm=bs.gif]

Old 08-18-2005, 02:48 AM
1st Gear

nope...

actually,

yea. I just got on a roll with ideas.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:54 AM
2nd Gear

Where I grew up we had a meteorite display that the town was so proud of, it was right across the road from Macdonalds. It had a guard at night and everything. Everyone thought that they were real & they certainly looked real. But my extra curricular physics studies on the weight of the meteorites v.s. the tensile strength of the metal supports 3 metres up gave me conclusive evidence that they were fake. So after a bottle of Beam & a bottle of vodka down (between two of us) and a great plan, off we set with a bbgun, crow bar, cordless angle grinder, rope & 2 shopping trolley's. We shot out the lights & the guard crapped himself. He froze and then walked around, figured all was good and then as per usual went to MD's for the 9.00 o'clock hunger call. We launched our operation with stealth stole all eight. Held on to them for a few days. The aftermath was a bit blown out. The local radio went nuts & then it was on the News & everyone speculating that we must of used a truck. There was 4 extra cops that came in from near by towns. We never got caught, we dropped them off in the middle of town for all to see they were just fiberglass pieces of shi.t.

They are more. I will list as I think of them.

Quick Reply: Greatest Prank Pulled Thread!