Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The government is cornholin' me...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Default RE: The government is cornholin' me...

ORIGINAL: heloman28

I pay over$500 a month in FICA, Medicare, and Social Security. And contrary to what that kid above me thinks, you will NEVER see any Social Security when you get older because it will be gone by then. And I have health insurance, so basically I'm paying for health care for people who can't afford it themselves. Welcome to being an adult. There are 3 things you can count on in life: life, death, and taxes. Shut up and deal with it. And yeah, you have an Audi, but no job? Do you live at home? I was working in Junior high, man, when I was too young to drive.

Hey Promaine, you look like a tool in that pic. If you're gonna post a pic posing by your car, do something cool. And buy some new shoes.
You are correct about SS not being around, I almost said that as well. I just sort of like to hope this country isn't going to be a total hell in 30 years.

I however do not completely understand people like you. You may be able to help me out with this one, maybe your apparent superior knowledge of finances, fashion, film composition and "coolness" extend to even greater levels. Do people like you wake up in the morning in a sort of mad rage that they just feel the need to take out on the world? I've also always though it could be something that happens to people when they are younger that makes them this angry individual the entire extent of their life. There's also the possibility that these people like you are just insecure with their own lives and feel the need to bring others down to their level.

I mean come on, are you seriously attacking me because of my taste and style? I'm sure I dress much better than you do. In fact, I get compliments on my clothing, car and style a lot including those shoes. So as much as I appreciate your futile attempt to better my life. I would rather you refrained from doing so in the future.

I'll also fill you in that the above question is rhetorical.
So you can keep your mouth shut chief.

You don't have to be jealous of him \/. He's just better looking and classier.[sm=imsorry.gif]

Old 04-27-2008, 12:14 PM
1st Gear

Sorry if I offended you, kid. You're right- I'm old, going bald, and I'm fat. No, I am not insecure, just an *******. You just go on being who you want to be and don't pay old, pissed off guys like me no attention. Name:  newyears.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  18.0 KB

Old 04-27-2008, 12:23 PM
3rd Gear

E-fight! Heloman stop calling people kid! who do you think you are?! Also the entire social security thing is not entirely true.

Also to stay on topic no problem with not having a job and driving a Audi more power to ya.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:25 PM
6th Gear

I'm not your kid, buddy

but seriously if you two want to fight go the e-fight room and deal with this, I hate it when threads get jacked just so two people can hash out there differences.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:31 PM

ORIGINAL: ocadam

E-fight! Heloman stop calling people kid! who do you think you are?! Also the entire social security thing is not entirely true.

Also to stay on topic no problem with not having a job and driving a Audi more power to ya.
^ Thats true. I mean honestly, if I didn't need to have I job I probably wouldn't... I would work less anyway... as satisfying as working hard to earn your money is. lol.

It does suck how much of our money the government takes. I mean yeah we do see it back in different ways, but it's hard not to think that a lot of it goes to waste.

I certainly do remember seeing my first pay check and thinking the same thing though.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:35 PM

ORIGINAL: CAB509

I'm not your kid, buddy

but seriously if you two want to fight go the e-fight room and deal with this, I hate it when threads get jacked just so two people can hash out there differences.
I know...
We're done, we're done!
haha, he posted a nice picture of himself, called me kid one last time and we're all set now.

Old 04-27-2008, 03:19 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Texas_Pete

Okay, so I got tired of... "Dad, I love you, a lot, can I plese have some gas money...". So I went out to get a job... yesterday was my first pay check ever and the gross pay was for 278 and change, I saw 222 of that, minus like 52 bucks for this "EMSP" or somthing service.... That comes out once a year... So I know know what that feels like.... Just my rant...
YES!
what kind of job do you have where you are making less than 300 bucks a paycheck? How in the world do you survive and pay bills or anything?Sounds to me like you need a better paying job....................

Old 04-27-2008, 03:49 PM

I'm not your kid, buddy

I'm not your buddy, pal
Cant beleive no one else caught that. f'in canadians lol.

Thats the first time an argument just sorta worked itself out.

Yea, the government sucks, the man will have his hands in your pockets from now on. And thats a metaphor, if you find a random man has his hand in your pocket, you probably have a problem.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:10 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

Okay, so I got tired of... "Dad, I love you, a lot, can I plese have some gas money...". So I went out to get a job... yesterday was my first pay check ever and the gross pay was for 278 and change, I saw 222 of that, minus like 52 bucks for this "EMSP" or somthing service.... That comes out once a year... So I know know what that feels like.... Just my rant...
YES!
what kind of job do you have where you are making less than 300 bucks a paycheck? How in the world do you survive and pay bills or anything? Sounds to me like you need a better paying job....................

my money is on its a job while he is in High school and therefore doesn't have to worry about bills. And then it would be a part time job in which case under 300 a paycheck seems totally acceptable.

NOT Everyone who owns an Audi is on their own.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:17 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

YES!
what kind of job do you have where you are making less than 300 bucks a paycheck? How in the world do you survive and pay bills or anything? Sounds to me like you need a better paying job....................

my money is on its a job while he is in High school and therefore doesn't have to worry about bills. And then it would be a part time job in which case under 300 a paycheck seems totally acceptable.

NOT Everyone who owns an Audi is on their own.
you're probably right. When I read the "dad, i love you............. I thought he was talking about his kid talking to him, Implying that he had to support a kid. lol

Quick Reply: The government is cornholin' me...